Post-Yearlies..post your thoughts here ! (1 Viewer)

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
if it helps.. viets kill dogs by hanging them in the air and beating them to death so that their meat is 'soft and tender' when they put it in the hay stack to roast it *shudders*
i would agree... there are some things that are just inhumane... i got this email once where it was a delicacy to eat foetus's in china..... its was damn distgusting.... i think the wolrd need to supress more ethics into this world...

alby

cool duckie
HSC
ewwwwwwwwwwwww...dat monkey ting iz so grose n wrong! yea, lobster, i agree wit u...at least it could b dead *shudders* who could eat sumtin datz still alive! me no vegie or netin...but still wrong! evil singapore pplz :vcross:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
lol u mean rich people.. with money.. u can get anything
Rich people, Vietnam and sinapore, I think Australia is richer, maybe that means we can start with cats.

C'est la vie

Enough sadistic stories of monkeys and puppies, yeah!? Though, have any of you heard of Bonsai Kittens? THAT is freaky...

I have one more exam to go!! Yay! That's Chemistry tomorrow. I had biology today, it was alright...'cept there was a crazy question about a prac we didn't even do...but hey, it was amusing to make it up :p

Giant Lobster

HSC
I had my maths today. did it with a huge stomach ache. :rolleyes:
if that happens in the hsc ill cry >.<

bah.. ill be mighty pissed off when i get the results back, and ill get these ppl r gonna make fun of my crappy mark >.< ugh ppl pee me off. :(

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I went relatively well in mine, of course that is against others in a public school :( I ended up with 98% in Chem 96% in Physics (the next closest was 68%), I also came first with Maths Ext 1 and Engineering Studies and 2nd in Sport and Rec it doesnt matter cause I only took it to do Maths Ext

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
bloody hell someone is smart!!!

hey lobster- ppl can be bastards, dont let what people say to ya get to ya, your marks only affect you and noone else

ive had SO many situations when my 'friends' all of a sudden become full competetive and manipulative, and they turn against u when it comes to studies, marks etc....i just learned that u just gotta disregard it

theres a mad saying "it will all work out in the end...and if it doesn't its not the end' so TRUE especially in this context of school and HSC

anywayz i finished my 3u math final exam today!!! im finally free!!! yay!!!! now i gotta start my society and culture assigment which i had about a term to do which is due next week :p

peace out!

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
so far have done
adv eng (good... wrote 10 pages)
chem (pretty shit lolz i wished i studied)
maths (ok... considering did barely any study)
phys (err ok... didn study much tho lolz)

chem prac was farken easy ...
phys prac was bullshit we had like 4 activities 15 mins each
and farken my trolley thing and tickertimer was broken i spent 14 minutes fixing it... didnt end up writing nething
the ppl after me got to use the shit i fixed fuck thats gay T__T

oh wellz i copied off some1 in the end roflzz XD

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
bloody hell someone is smart!!!
Who me? Well it is a public school, and is 500km from Sydney.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by KarmaKitten
what does going to a public/private have to do with being smart?
Nothing really, but its not something to be to pleased with that much, as I dont know how I'm compared to the rest of the state, only my school. Thats why I enter all the Chem, Science and Maths comps.

beergirl

polka dots are cool
HSC
Finished English on Monday... 3 essays in 2 hours lol... i think i did ok... if i knew my related material that is...

Yesterday was Biology... i actually think i did ok, even though i didnt really study for it...

Tomorrow is Maths... :( and i am not looking forward to it... and i should start studying... I'm probably going to fail anyway...

Last edited:

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
exams start tomorrow.....argh!!!....thank god there was a strike today or i'd know absolutely nothing....english area of study and maths ext to start with..how great lol....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)