Post your 2006 UAI here! (2 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
1harkina said:
congrats on your excellent uai ( some people are just jealous). I to go to a non private school and one of the girls in my year recieved a uai of 100 aswel.
and im sick of people who think they can cyber bully people just because they have no life outside of boredofstudies. I wouldnt be proud of having +1000 posts I would be ashamed that I had no friends except for the people on here!

****its tall poppy syndrome baby!******
:O cyber bullying? I have a life if anything the majority of people that are posting on BOS have helped past, present and future HSC students and that is why you will see people who have done their HSC some years ago still helping students...well some of the time. If having 1000+ means that you have no friends then does having a high UAI also mean you didn't have any friends or a social life and would be ashamed? I think not. ;)

Anyway I apologised and all so :).

Last edited:

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
tezza6189, I wasn't attacking you; merely, i was wondering why someone who is not involved in this forum would even bother posting their UAI on here. It's pointless. Obviously people here wouldn't give a crap what you got because your FIRST post was just to give your UAI! If you got an average mark, people here still wouldn't care. I mean, why would they?

And how the heck could you have just found out about boredofstudies? What's the point of these forums now anyway? They were supposed to help you in the HSC. EVERYONE in my school knew about this site... and i go to a super average school.
Getting UAI of 100 and not even knowing bored of studies existed till now is seriously weird. I don't find it believable.

And you say that people with a UAI over 95 should be congratulated, I say people who did their best should be congratulated. What's the point of getting a 98 if all you're going to do is go into a course requiring a 90?

1harkina said:
congrats on your excellent uai ( some people are just jealous). I to go to a non private school and one of the girls in my year recieved a uai of 100 aswel.
and im sick of people who think they can cyber bully people just because they have no life outside of boredofstudies. I wouldnt be proud of having +1000 posts I would be ashamed that I had no friends except for the people on here!

****its tall poppy syndrome baby!******
Who told you that people who have 1000 + posts have no real friends? A lot of them would have a GREAT life and more friends than you can imagine. Who are you to judge? Maybe it just means they are social enough to have a life both on the net AND in real life. Did that ever occur to you? Retard.

tezza6189

professional time waster
HSC
YBK said:
tezza6189, I wasn't attacking you; merely, i was wondering why someone who is not involved in this forum would even bother posting their UAI on here. It's pointless. Obviously people here wouldn't give a crap what you got because your FIRST post was just to give your UAI! If you got an average mark, people here still wouldn't care. I mean, why would they?

And how the heck could you have just found out about boredofstudies? What's the point of these forums now anyway? They were supposed to help you in the HSC. EVERYONE in my school knew about this site... and i go to a super average school.
Getting UAI of 100 and not even knowing bored of studies existed till now is seriously weird. I don't find it believable.
YBK, as I have said , I'm new here on this FORUM. But I'm actually not new to boredofstudies. As you have probably didn't notice, I've been a member for a while, but I didn't know I had a right to participate in forum discussions because I thought you had to be a premium member to do that. I have to thank the BOS team and everyone who contributed their resources because I did read a lot of them and they inspired me. I plan to post my own notes up here soon.

As for posting my UAI, I merely posted it becuase I thought the BOS team wanted to know if SAM is accurate. I read many other posts and saw that some people posted UAIs as high as 99.95 and other people don't make a big deal out of it. BOS actually predicted my UAI to be 100 and I didn't believe them. But they turned out to be right, so I thought this was my chance to tell them they were right when I saw this forum. I seriously thought eveyone just posted their UAIs and didn't comment on other people's. I understand why you wouldn't believe me and I really do not mind if you do or not. So can we please end this discussion and just let everybody else post their UAIs?

Again, my apologies if I offended anyone else on this forum.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I feel I started this, really sorry tezza you seem like a nice helpful person and I hope to see you posting around offering your notes and extensive knowledge for other BOS students.

Good of you to come on and inform the creators of SAM about how accurate it was for you. Sorry about all this I think I was the catalyst I sincerely once again apologies and I hope to see you posting around on the forums, - you have nothing to apologise for and I hope I or anyone else hasn't hindered you in wanting to be part of the BOS community. :)

End of discussion.

chiselwick

HSC
N/A
YAY!!!!!!! Congrats EVERYONE for the brilliant effort you all put in to your studies. I really hope everyone ends up doing what they love. It's great to see you all push through the HSC and come out mostly satisfied. These are some impressive results posted. I hope you all remain on Bored of Studies to help other students undertaking the HSC in the future and inspire them to work hard!

Congratulations once again,
-S

joanne289

HSC
Congratulations Class of 2006! Your UAI's are fantastic! SAM predicted my UAI to be 93.45 and the real UAI was 93.65.

~*Bubbles*~

HSC
Big congrats to all hsc students of 2006 for doing their best in their exams, and acheiving what they wanted

SAM predicted 91.45, i got 91.20, so it was very close, and i am very happy regardless :)

sinist4

HSC
ahhh mines low but who cares lol... im happi

sam 69.75
uai: 72.75

congrats to all the ppl that got something their happi with ~! :)

Last edited:

Aigyptos

HSC
ok...im one of those normal ppl :p

so please dont eat me...lol...64.80...im getting what i want so im very happy...Congrats to the class of 2006...:D

natalie1000

HSC
SAM is very accurate!

It predicted i would get 92.25, and I actually got 92.15.

Very Happy! Since I only need 80 to a Bachelor of Art Education at COFA!

Roboooo

HSC
got 91.60 and feel neither happiness nor sadness. I'll get into a course just not my first preference

the 90s seems to be the bored of studies average.

the REST of the state however have 66 or something like that.

trev_2541

HSC
92.50, i didnt do the SAM thing so it was a great surprise, not enough to get me into ANU law, but enough to go to Wollongong, so watch out, here I come!

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I'll post my mate's since he doesn't post here.

I'm so proud of him :D he got into his first preference, so that's all he cares about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)