Post Your 2012 University Offers Here! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Also, anybody who put commerce at UNSW, would you tell me your ATAR and if you got bonus points?

Sorry, like I said, she's begging me to find out what you guys got.

She won't try logging in.. o_o
ATAR - 93.1. Number of bonus points = 8

DforDANNY

HSC
Uni Grad

DforDANNY

HSC
Uni Grad
Did you have bonus points as well?
Sorry, my friend had been dying to know if she got in for months now D:
I've got 5 subject bonus points (ATAR 87.2) but I don't know how many EAS bonus points I received - I did not make B Commerce cutoff

plasticities

HSC
I'm so confused, I put in my UAC Code, postcode and unsw course code and was asked to make a new password. With the 5 bonus points I'm above lasts year cut-off, does that mean I got my first preference?

M

MichelleV

Sweet, thank you all~

I hope she gets in.

Her atar is just above 90 + 5 bonus, so we shall be keeping our fingers crossed for commerce, but if that doesn't happen, it seems more than likely she'll get eco :D

Thankyouthankyouthankyou.

DforDANNY

HSC
Uni Grad
The form I used redirected after I set a password, so I wasn't given a username/student number. All I have is my UAC number and the password I created.
It should be:
Your UNSW UniPass login ID is: zXXXXXXX on the page after you decide a password

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm so confused, I put in my UAC Code, postcode and unsw course code and was asked to make a new password. With the 5 bonus points I'm above lasts year cut-off, does that mean I got my first preference?
Yes, congratulations!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Did UNSW tell u how many bonus points u got..... or did u find out by other means?

I've been guessing that I got 15 bonus points (86.9 ATAR +15 bonus = med sci @UNSW).... but I don't actually know how many I got.
LOL either 15 bonus points or the cut-off dropped.

DforDANNY

HSC
Uni Grad
From what I did, my top 3 preferences were at UNSW (Combined Law, B Com, B Eco)
With my ATAR, I tried logging in with the B Com UNSW code to no avail, but it worked with B Eco. With that, I assume I made the B Eco cutoff

Hopefully that helps you understand

yemeni cricket

HSC
N/A
It should be:
Your UNSW UniPass login ID is: zXXXXXXX on the page after you decide a password
I know, the page redirected before I could get the number though. I think I just have to wait until 9pm now.

HSC
Uni Grad
Did UNSW tell u how many bonus points u got..... or did u find out by other means?

I've been guessing that I got 15 bonus points (86.9 ATAR +15 bonus = med sci @UNSW).... but I don't actually know how many I got.
They didn't tell me that I had HSC plus (but it was already there), but they told me that I would be awarded 3 bonus points for EAP.

steve13

HSC
Over in the west we already have our offers. I got Bachelor of science at the University of Western Australia. My ATAR was 99.05. I would've liked to have done med but in WA you have to do an undergraduate degree first. It's similar to the university of Melbourne. Good luck to everyone!

plasticities

HSC
From what I did, my top 3 preferences were at UNSW (Combined Law, B Com, B Eco)
With my ATAR, I tried logging in with the B Com UNSW code to no avail, but it worked with B Eco. With that, I assume I made the B Eco cutoff

Hopefully that helps you understand
Ahh thank you so much! I put my first preference as Adv Science and that worked but when I put my next preference at UNSW which was just Science it said that not all fields were completed! Yes so happy now

M

MichelleV

Hmm; My friend tried with both Commerce and Eco, but she's getting the all fields are not filled in.

She had an atar of like 90.5 + 5 bonus points...

What does that mean?

tomoz

HSC
Guys i tried the website and i created an account and everything...

But when i log in and go to my Applications, it says you have no current applications but has the proceed with offer button at the bottom of the page.
DOes this mean i didnt get the offer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)