Post Your 2012 University Offers Here! (1 Viewer)

HSC
same, but I can transfer to the PhB/MBBS halfway through this year if I get HDs in semester one. In all honesty I would do engineering if I were you that way if you don't get in your not left with a shit degree like medical science or normal science.
Normal science degrees are shit? :p There are so many majors you can choose to do with some B.Science degrees, so really the major you choose dictates the job prospects it opens to you. For example, if you keep working up the ladder in hospitals and labs stemming from a single B.Science degree you did, you can work into supervisory and management roles. Honestly, general courses are as general as you make them. No, I'm not butthurt because I'm doing a "shit degree...like normal science", just putting some information out there from someone who's been through a biomedical degree and moving into a general science degree, and wants to be a scientist.

Also, for medical science, pretty much the jobs available to you are labs and research - which to be honest if you're taking the degree, is this not the end result you're after if not aiming to go into graduate medical studies? All the people I've ever known, including myself who've done medical/biomedical science, that's where they were heading, and they've all found jobs in labs and hospitals. So it looks like they haven't ended up nowhere ;) I honestly don't know what other career aspects you would expect from a course that teaches you laboratory sciences and laboratory skills? :/

Riproot - yeah pretty much people who do med science and don't go onto medical school > labs and research, maybe onto management if they do a little extra training.

nika89

HSC
I'm interested in communication courses especially in writing so that If I got a job many students will Buy Custom Essays . Anyone here can refer me what school and course will be fit with my interest?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
^ English is not your first language, is it?

coreyy21

HSC
i got offered -

- b health sci/ M physiotherapy at uws
- b applied science - physio therapy usyd

what one should i take based on quality of course, facilities etc etc

halapenyo

HSC
i got offered -

- b health sci/ M physiotherapy at uws
- b applied science - physio therapy usyd

what one should i take based on quality of course, facilities etc etc
go to uws for the free ipad.

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
I got an early offer from UWS for Science Advanced!
Should I accept?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)