Post Your 2014 Sem1 Timetable (1 Viewer)

andybandy

HSC
Yay for fellow course-takers! (except COMP)

If I may ask for your Thursday's schedule, wouldn't that mean you have to walk quite a distance back-to-back from Matthews-Keith Burrows-John Clancy?
I dont know the map of the campus exactly so im not sure :/ but ive heard that you finish 5 min early and start 5 min later for courses, so you get i think 10-15 minutes in between.

And hello fellow course taker!

andybandy

HSC
maybe either Wednesday arvo or Friday morning considering you have one gap in Monday and Wed morning.

Hope you have open spaces !
Yeah i was trying to keep classes not so late, but i guess I dont have an option, i should move that comp tutorial to friday

Mitsunami

HSC
I dont know the map of the campus exactly so im not sure :/ but ive heard that you finish 5 min early and start 5 min later for courses, so you get i think 10-15 minutes in between.

And hello fellow course taker!
If I take a look at the map, at a glance walking from Matthews (for COMP) to Keith (for PHYS) is like walking 3/4 of the long straight road leading to the big stairs

Then you have to walk back to Matthews and further to John Clancy...which is like walking the whole straight road (and the stairs) twice ._.

Took me half a day to plan my timetable. The place is so huge...

andybandy

HSC
ouch haha, okay, i guess i have to rearrange, anyway i can change times with out dropping my course then adding it again?

Mitsunami

HSC
i can change times with out dropping my course then adding it again?
That's what I would like to know as well. Conflicted between putting something into Friday so that I won't have to 'come' only for that one-hour lecture..is it actually okay to skip a lecture like that, considering that some new materials can be missed because I skipped (is this true?)?

williamdaft

HSC
ouch haha, okay, i guess i have to rearrange, anyway i can change times with out dropping my course then adding it again?
nooo don't drop it.. I almost did that. You "swap" so you select a preferred time , then confirm it.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Sorry to disappoint! It's my minor. But hey, close enough!
Ah well, I'll see you in ARTS2034 lectures then!

According to your profile, you're a guy which means... you'll probably end up being the only other guy in the class. :detective:

so_what

HSC
Ah well, I'll see you in ARTS2034 lectures then!

According to your profile, you're a guy which means... you'll probably end up being the only other guy in the class. :detective:
Oh ahah! That's wrong. Defs a girl last time I checked.
Lemme fix that.

Are you as excited as I am to have Bill Walker lecturing this?

Last edited:

andybandy

HSC
Ahh, theirs nothing i can do to improve my time table ! looks like ill have to struggle through it

Lina3

HSC
Oh ahah! That's wrong. Defs a girl last time I checked.
Lemme fix that.

Are you as excited as I am to have Bill Walker lecturing this?
Heey :) I'm minoring in English too! What degree are you doing?Is it just a Bachelor of arts? I'm doing a double so it works out that I'm not going to start English till 3rd year :/ Tried looking at other ways to make it work so that I can start doing it from 1st year...but it won't work out due to the max 24 UoC that you can do per term.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)