Post Your 2014 Sem1 Timetable (1 Viewer)

so_what

HSC
Heey :) I'm minoring in English too! What degree are you doing?Is it just a Bachelor of arts? I'm doing a double so it works out that I'm not going to start English till 3rd year :/ Tried looking at other ways to make it work so that I can start doing it from 1st year...but it won't work out due to the max 24 UoC that you can do per term.
I'm doing Eco/Arts. This is actually my last English course at UNSW. Completing the minor on exchange.
Hmm that's odd. You should always gave space for your courses? Depends on what you're doing I guess.

so_what

HSC
unbelievable, who even lies on their profile :p

But yeah, Bill Walker is -exactly- the reason I'm doing the course. Easily the best English lecturer I've had by far. What other courses have you had with him?

---

oh and almost forgot:

(minus MATH5645)
One of the first year courses that he lectured in. I can't remember if it was the 1st or 2nd sem one.

Drewk

HSC
So has any one managed to make a time table for software eng 1st semester (1st year) that isnt 5 days per week? :(
We have 5 days a week where as comp sci can do a 3...

Praer

HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone know if I'll be on my running shoes?
Y1 S1.PNG

HSC
Uni Grad
unbelievable, who even lies on their profile :p

But yeah, Bill Walker is -exactly- the reason I'm doing the course. Easily the best English lecturer I've had by far. What other courses have you had with him?

---

oh and almost forgot:

(minus MATH5645)
I'll be seeing you in MATH3161 unless if my clash does not get approved. :)

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
View attachment 29792

How is mine looking? Should I prepare by getting fit now?
Monday at 11 you are walking from mid campus to upper campus. At 12 you will be running from upper campus to lower campus. You then have 3 hour break to get back to upper campus.

Tuesday lower to upper campus

Wednesday start at upper campus,2 hour break to get to mid campus then back up to upper campus

Friday, Start at upper campus then run to lower campus . 2 hour break to get to upper campus

Yeap you will need your running shoes haha

Salinger123

HSC
Damn!! It's taken me agesssss to fit it all in, especially due to me wanting to make thursday free. Would it be better if i re-choose my psych times? I can't change criminology or law as the tutorials of the two clash.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Damn!! It's taken me agesssss to fit it all in, especially due to me wanting to make thursday free. Would it be better if i re-choose my psych times? I can't change criminology or law as the tutorials of the two clash.
I think Psyc classes are usually upper campus so I am not how much of a difference it will make :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)