Post Your 2014 University Offers Here (1 Viewer)

wkh

HSC
B Science (Computer Science) @ UNSW. Can't wait! :)

HSC
Do UWS lie about their cutoffs?
I got offered Bach Law/ Bus + Commerce at Cambelltown as rd 1 offer (Posted cutoff for 2014 of 96.1) and
Same degree at Parramatta (posted cutoff for 2014 of 90.5) for round two and both of the list cutoffs are much higher than my ATAR (79.25) even if you add the 10 bonus pts
I don't think you can lie about the cut off but I think the demand might be low or not a lot of people with that cut-off applied and since they accept a certain amount each year they can add others who got slightly below and put it as their first preference. The whole thing saying the last person to get into the course aka the one with the lowest ATAR probably doesn't apply in UWS' case :lol:

Elizzy19

HSC
Uni Grad
Early offer for B Exercise Science / B Business Administration at ACU :)

Galapagos

HSC
N/A
Do UWS lie about their cutoffs?
I got offered Bach Law/ Bus + Commerce at Cambelltown as rd 1 offer (Posted cutoff for 2014 of 96.1) and
Same degree at Parramatta (posted cutoff for 2014 of 90.5) for round two and both of the list cutoffs are much higher than my ATAR (79.25) even if you add the 10 bonus pts
Um, no - the ATAR cut-off is only about the MAIN ROUND, you got your offers prior to (unless I am mistaken). I doubt the cut-off can be toyed around with by the institutions.

Last edited:

levelup888

HSC
B of ICT Engineering (Computer SYstems) with Diploma in Engineering practice @ UTS :D so hyped!

Prince Flurry

HSC
Uni Grad
Early offer: bachelor of health science (paramedicine) at uws
Main round: bachelor of health science/masters of podiatric medicine at uws (accepted)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)