Post your 2015 ATAR here! (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Super thrilled with my ATAR - 95.7
Got guaranteed entry into UNSW Medical Science and I get awarded 4 bonus points on top of my original atar as well. Literally jumped for joy when I got the guaranteed entry email from UNSW! Congrats everyone, we made it!
Congratulations on your terrific ATAR and getting a guaranteed place in medical science!

Kolmias

HSC
0.05 ATAR achieved.

I would like to thank the tremendous support I have received from the noble denizens of this glorious website.

Kolmias

HSC
Bruh

As if you don't do your M Muggle Studies

Widens your employment opportunities 900% man
M Muggle Studies is useless employment wise. If you want to expand your employment opportunities, you should do a M Transfiguration (Animal). Very highly valued by wizarding employers.

mkristie

HSC
90.75, a bit lower than I was hoping but nonetheless I got guaranteed entry into my first preference (international studies/media & communication (PR & advertising) @UNSW) so I can't complain :)

DLMisme

HSC
This early entry thing, that's only an incentive for current school leavers huh, right? csl's..

Great... low ranked performing students are attending at Wollongong uni, stayaway plzkthx... (hehehe rofl)

:uhoh: :hat: :ninja:
Thanks mate, I tried my best coming from a 500+ ranked school and a family where nobody has gone to university before! I sure hope my poverty-stricken lady-brain can handle being in classes with all you smarties from the cities! :lol: Can't wait to start! :wavey:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)