Post Your 2015 Sem 1 Timetable (1 Viewer)

SuchSmallHands

HSC
He actually does. He plaits my hair too (I never questioned why he knows how to though).
I can't braid or paint my nails, I need lessons in how to be feminine from square.

Magic. He has a little sister doesn't he? It kinda makes sense (though my older brother doesn't know how to do any of this)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I can't braid or paint my nails, I need lessons in how to be feminine from square.

Magic. He has a little sister doesn't he? It kinda makes sense (though my older brother doesn't know how to do any of this)
LOL

Yeah he does but I am 100% sure he didn't plait her hair lol. My older brother doesn't know either.
I am living a good life tbh, he can basically do everything the ideal mother/housewife can LOL.

And we totally derailed this thread ok back to timetables. I really need to enroll in my subjects tomorrow.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
we can do our nails too
sounds great :D

I'll need square to paint mine, he does it better than me.
tbh I am pretty pro

He actually does. He plaits my hair too (I never questioned why he knows how to though).
don't ever question

I have a very unique set of skills

yeah I have a little sister but didn't learn from that

but if you want lessons sure leggo

LOL

Yeah he does but I am 100% sure he didn't plait her hair lol. My older brother doesn't know either.
I am living a good life tbh, he can basically do everything the ideal mother/housewife can LOL.

And we totally derailed this thread ok back to timetables. I really need to enroll in my subjects tomorrow.
I really can, I am like ideal boyfriend material. I can clean/tidy/etc but I my downfall is I can't cook or wash dishes

HSC
is matthews theatre A that far from red centre first level. i mean can i get to class on time?

Oh, another question can we not change tutorials anymore, because it says offering period starts 2/3/15.

Last edited:

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Pretty far yes. You can get there on time if you walk really fast.

Also, you can use the swap function right up until end of this week. After that, if you want to change tutorials then go see the course convenor and they might be able to help you there. Same goes for lectures and labs.

kitty123

HSC
how long is the walk from law building to CLB? preferably normal walking speed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)