Post Your 2015 University Offers Here (1 Viewer)

emilios

HSC
B Medical Science (MD Provisional Entry for School Leavers) @ Griffith, Nathan Campus.

matthado

HSC
I've got two offers so far;

Bachelor of Business & Commerce at UWS (majoring in Management or Sports Management or both)
Bachelor of Business Administration/Bachelor of Arts majoring in Criminology @ MQ

Really trying to work out which one to accept as they both interest me and are both careers that I wouldn't mind.

Last edited:

waterlml

HSC
I've got two offers so far;

Bachelor of Business & Commerce at UWS (majoring in Management or Sports Management or both)
Bachelor of Business Administration/Bachelor of Arts majoring in Criminology @ MQ

Really trying to work out which one to accept as they both interest me and are both careers that I wouldn't mind.
mq!!

photastic

HSC
Feb Round - Commerce Liberal Studies at Usyd. Wth, it said there were no vacancies.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
B Arch / B Civil @ USYD ^___^

Did anyone else get an offer to join the advanced engineering program there? I have no idea how to enrol in it lool

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
B Arch / B Civil @ USYD ^___^

Did anyone else get an offer to join the advanced engineering program there? I have no idea how to enrol in it lool
The advanced engineering thing there is just 3 subjects over the course of 3 years. You'll just have to choose advanced engineering subjects, I'm pretty sure.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
The advanced engineering thing there is just 3 subjects over the course of 3 years. You'll just have to choose advanced engineering subjects, I'm pretty sure.
So you don't need to pick them for first year if the recommended course outline doesn't specify those particular advanced units? I thought we had to do the advanced units in first year and I was like 30 credits worth of subjects in first sem sounds almost impossible x.x

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
"The first of these subjects (ENGG1061 Advanced Engineering 1A) is done in place of ENGG1803 Professional Engineering 1 in first year, semester 2.

The other advanced engineering subjects must be done in addition to the normal requirements of the degree. They can be done in place of free electives, however in degrees without free electives the student must complete additional credit points to gain the Advanced Engineering award.

Students who do not have a free elective in their degree may count 6cp of advanced science or maths towards the Advanced Engineering Certificate."

So in the first year, you don't have to do 30CP, but the other subjects do need to be done in addition to the 24CP you do throughout the semester (or replace free electives with the adv engg subs if you have free electives). If you don't have free electives, you could look into doing the adv engg subjects during semester, and doing 1 subject during summer school if you don't want to overload.

Dupain

HSC
Combined Law at USYD + $10,000/year scholarship :)

Not sure whether to choose Commerce/Law or Arts/Law. :L
lol another EAS rorter. Your tax money is funding these rorters. Cut off was 99.50. EAS rort.

We'll work out the EAS pretty quickly in the course and out cast the rorters. Should be going to UTS or UNE with your ATAR.

Last edited:

JaySea2014

HSC
Uni Grad
lol another EAS rorter. Your tax money is funding these rorters. Cut off was 99.50. EAS rort.

We'll work out the EAS pretty quickly in the course and out cast the rorters. Should be going to UTS or UNE with your ATAR.
Excuse me?!!!

I didn't even apply for EAS, let alone receive any EAS points.

If you really need to know, I got into USYD Law with my American SAT scores, which were converted by UAC to an ATAR equivalent of 99.95.

Please don't jump to conclusions about people when you know nothing about them.

Last edited:

MrTammoth

HSC

fk u bich.

CaptainPrice

HSC
Excuse me?!!!

I didn't even apply for EAS, let alone receive any EAS points.

If you really need to know, I got into USYD Law with my American SAT scores, which were converted by UAC to an ATAR equivalent of 99.95.

Please don't jump to conclusions about people when you know nothing about them.
dw JC, I'm with you on this one.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

Although a lot of people do take advantage of EAS, it doesn't mean there aren't people who genuinely deserve it.

someslovak

HSC
Uni Grad
B of Actuarial Studies (Co-op) UNSW. Keen to meet other actuary BOS peeps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)