Post Your Desks (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I can only hope that it'll be as clean as that through the trials and final exams. I also hope it has inspired some of you to keep your desks/rooms tidy and post pics of them as well! XD

brilliance**

just a member.
HSC
N/A
this looks like an interesting thread!!:D:D:D
lol;; lucky I had a pic stored here somewhere...
hrrrrrm...
yes.... I'm lefty, which is why the computer tends to stay on the left hand side of the room. XD

Irradiated

HSC
You guys put me to shame, i have a desk, its somewhere under everything else.... i normally use my lap and a lounge, or, as i am now, the lounge room floor.... i can spread my stuff out here....
i would show you my desk, but like i said, its under everything else, and id have to find it, and nobody wants me to do that

sleepplease

HSC
sando said:
took this photo 2day :
wow like you desk corner thingymo!
i would post a pick but i leant my digi camera to a mate and she dropped it out the library window trying to take arial photos :( .. but its very big and very messy :(:(:(

peggins

HSC
haha...you cant even see my desk...the only reason i ever move stuff off it is to use my laptop and even then i barely do that..usually migrate into the dining room or lounge room and spread my stuff out all over the place

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
pardon the quality of this foto. haha .. i'll post proper digital camera pics of my desk once i get around to re-charcging my camera. for the moment now .. it's just the 1.3megapixel camera off my Fone XD.

this is one of the 2 desks i study on. it's away from my computer soo it's a good thing :D. other desk is right next to my computer soo pretty bad distraction XD
pics:

Last edited:

Lori.

HSC
View attachment 12973

It's not usually this clean, and I hardly ever manage to move my laptop to the side or onto my bed so i can do work. Most nights, i go to the public library - which is newly refurbished with lots of desk space and a cafe...Its so much easier to concentrate when you're 2 kms away from your telly and fridge!

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
GJV, do you go to Castle Hill High School?

rissoleux

HSC
I feel so deprived lol i don't have my own desk,we have one in the study (where i am now) but its shared with all so i can't sprawl my work all over it :(

Lori.

HSC
ScottyG said:
GJV, do you go to Castle Hill High School?
ehh. Yes you stalker. I wish i hadn't chosen my initials as my username now. You may add me on MSN when you find time, your majesty!

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC

Riviet

HSC
N/A
shinji said:
and tile floors .. u must know how i feel when it's freezing in teh morning and ur feet touch the chilling tiles. lol
Wear some slippers or something, socks are also a nice addition to keep your feet relatively warm. ;)

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC

my desk at the present moment ^^
more like the mess that is on the corner of my desk. the rest of my desk is my laptop and my stash of food on the other side..... and my box of tissues. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)