Post your desktop screenshot. (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
I feel your pain...
Although i gotta say, diamond and pearl have gotta be the best versions out. But still, classics are classics.

You know what? I got pkmn red and crystal on my phone :p:p:p

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
I made several Pokemon desktops as practice when I was learning Photoshop in year 10.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
HAH thats so awesome!!!
How's photoshop? Easy to use?
I wanna learn how to use it, and another software called Maya, i wanna make custom character models for a game, Unreal Tournament 3.
And i'll check out that windowblinds thing too, but all after my bloody uni exams are over.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
Omie Jay said:
HAH thats so awesome!!!
How's photoshop? Easy to use?
I wanna learn how to use it, and another software called Maya, i wanna make custom character models for a game, Unreal Tournament 3.
And i'll check out that windowblinds thing too, but all after my bloody uni exams are over.
Haven't tried Maya yet, but I've heard its not too bad. Photoshop can be a bit difficult at times, but that's just how it is (its a love/hate relationship). You'll get the hang of it eventually, though. I find CS (v.8) easier to handle than the newer releases, but that's just my opinion. You might want to start with Photoshop Elements first if you're new to this kind of stuff.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Im getting Adobe CS4 Master Collection, whatever that is. I think that contains a whole bunch of adobe stuff for visual stuff.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
Omie Jay said:
Im getting Adobe CS4 Master Collection, whatever that is. I think that contains a whole bunch of adobe stuff for visual stuff.
Woah, be prepared to spend a whole lotta money on that!

But CS4 won't drop till next year, I don't think...

Edit: Nope, its later this year.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Money eh? Not released yet eh?

But more importantly..

Money........eh?

;)

The only thing im prepared to do is take advantage of hi-speed uni internet download limitless-ness.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
Omie Jay said:
Money eh? Not released yet eh?

But more importantly..

Money........eh?

;)

The only thing im prepared to do is take advantage of hi-speed uni internet download limitless-ness.
I'm planning to do a some graphic design after HSC to earn some exta cash. I'll have no choice but to have a legit copy of Photoshop. Otherwise, there are serious consequences if I get caught. The one I have now was rescued from my old laptop's hard drive. It was legit (not sure if it still is), though.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Goodluck trying to get into graphics designing. lol; it's a tough area of work; and it's best that you don't just focus on one area. Better to have a broad area of expertise; such as photoshop, animation, web designing, scripting, etc.
I know because my friend is working in the lines of graphics designing.. and it's apparently a stressful job.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
I can do some stuff in Flash, and I'm pretty good with web design. Learning more about Flash would help, though. Thanks for the advice.

HSC
this is my desk top it has a few random icons on it at the moment that are not normally there. the other images are ones i like to alternate between when i feel like a change of back ground

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)