Post your desktop screenshot. (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I always have random images as my desktop.

Basically I google "stunning wallpapers" and I choose.

edit: Now I want a mac

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i usually get something from digital blasphemy, or i google a band/album cover/comic book character/sexy car and find a large pic to use as my background.

still currently using the same wallpaper, albumcover of Unblessing the Purity, by Bloodbath.

HSC
and the wallpaper is pretty pansy too
yeh, but i only like it because it constantly changes, but now i realised that i can use my own backgrounds to change LOL

@Gibbatron: well i herd that's really good for windows 7, may i ask what you use?

Gibbatron

HSC
N/A
yeh, but i only like it because it constantly changes, but now i realised that i can use my own backgrounds to change LOL

@Gibbatron: well i herd that's really good for windows 7, may i ask what you use?
I use avg full version that i totally paid for. I haven't liked norton since it came on a laptop we have. After uninstalling, boot speeds dropped by about 15 secs and general computing was sped up heaps. It also misses viruses as well.

That's not to say avg is perfect either but it seems to do the job. I just have a personal hate for norton. The new one might be alright, idk.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
im using vista ultimate, what of it? (but reverting to W7 RTM x64 soon)

also, AVG full version got so annoying with the "THIS THING IS TRYING TO CONNECT TO THE NET, DO YOU APPROVE OF THIS?" every 5 seconds, so im using the free avg with windows firewall.

no probs so far.

lala2

Banned
HSC
I hope that is only a skin Divinty - cause if that's vista >_<
I've got Vista below. Yeah, I'm a real traditionalist so this looks exactly like Windows 98 or 2000 but me and the new Start menu just don't gel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)