Post your least favourite beer here (1 Viewer)

Legham

HSC
Tooheys Fucking Old!

I've had a longy of that shit in my fridge for ages and just can't bring myself to drink it..

Also, i think it was James Boags that i also hated.. can't remember. I just remember it tasted like clag glue from primary school..

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
haha yeah tooheys old is preeeeetty fucking bad
um, carlsberg, kronenbourg 1668 or whatever its called, becks, heineken if its not ice cold, budweiser

HSC
vb, tooheys new, any beer that isn't super cold

oh and guinness .. any beer that has a head like a cappuccino and looks like coke should really not be consumed by anyone

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I really don't like beer...and on saturday all there was was that and champagne. But to my surprise there was one I didn't mind...I can't remember its name it was like Italian or something..I think...anyone know wat it was?

edit: it was peroni

Last edited:

russs

yeeeee
HSC
guiness is good.

tooheys new is very bland.
tooheys extra dry tastes good, gives shit hangovers

efhat

HSC
VB!! wtf .....and becks is beautiful whoever said they hated it

johony

HSC
vb, carlton draught

awful shit that people with no tastebuds consume.

newmz89

Beer
HSC
i had this shitty as beer the other day when i saw it on special for 10 dollars for a 6pack it was called OETTINGER, it tasted like i was consuming powder...:(

boris

Banned
HSC
I can drink anything if im in the right mood. You have to appreciate the flavours and feel of the beer and shit. but i cannot fucking handle VB it is just pure shit. Even MB is better and its pus. Light ice lol and that new cheap shit in the blue and red boxes. Carlton draught is nice anyone who says otherwise is a homo. Gotta love james squire. TED and hahn super dry for just easy drinking nice beer. Carlton Draught and tooheys new for cheap, even though tooheys is an aquired taste.

that bloke

HSC
All aussie draught beers and lagers are pretty much rubbish that can only be consumed when they're cold enough to knumb your pallette. A good beer is still drinkable when it starts to get warm.
My favourite beer to hate is Crown Lager. Premium? what a joke, $55 for a carton of glorified VB? get fucked.

Little Creatures Pale Ale from Fremantle is the duck's nuts (what's so good about duck's nuts anyhow??). If you have never tried it, seek it out.

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
Boags draught. shittest beer around.
they premium light is nice :)
also, corona's are brilliant cold, but if they go warm it's like dog piss.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
that bloke said:
All aussie draught beers and lagers are pretty much rubbish that can only be consumed when they're cold enough to knumb your pallette. A good beer is still drinkable when it starts to get warm.
My favourite beer to hate is Crown Lager. Premium? what a joke, $55 for a carton of glorified VB? get fucked.

Little Creatures Pale Ale from Fremantle is the duck's nuts (what's so good about duck's nuts anyhow??). If you have never tried it, seek it out.
well ur stupid...yeah little creatures is nice but its not great...aussie beer is nice...you just think its cool to lyk imported crap...major imports apart from killkenny, guiness and newcastle, suck dick...becks, heineken, corona? haha...what the?

oh and the worst beer is corona by far...

but for all those people saying guiness and tooheys old are crap...just because u cant actually drink what real beer is doesnt mean its crap it means you lyk weak lagers....oh and tooheys new is nice...dont hate because its cheap...

Last edited:

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
when i was in pre-school i used to eat clag glue =/

that bloke

HSC
Crestwood's_G said:
well ur stupid...yeah little creatures is nice but its not great...aussie beer is nice...you just think its cool to lyk imported crap...major imports apart from killkenny, guiness and newcastle, suck dick...becks, heineken, corona? haha...what the?

oh and the worst beer is corona by far...

but for all those people saying guiness and tooheys old are crap...just because u cant actually drink what real beer is doesnt mean its crap it means you lyk weak lagers....oh and tooheys new is nice...dont hate because its cheap...
in one sentence you mock those who don't drink tasteful dark ales, in another knock european styles that also posess real flavour, and in another sentence you promote such tasteless shit as tooheys new. And you call me stupid? Yeah, good onya brewmaster.

well ur st00pid. U think iz kool to lyk improted dark beers n makes u real MAN.
Hmm note to self: Crestwood's G is a tool.

Last edited:

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
that bloke said:
in one sentence you mock those who don't drink tasteful dark ales, in another knock european styles that also posess real flavour, and in another sentence you promote such tasteless shit as tooheys new. And you call me stupid? Yeah, good onya brewmaster.

well ur st00pid. U think iz kool to lyk improted dark beers n makes u real MAN.
Hmm note to self: Crestwood's G is a tool.
lol....heineken and becks have real flavour...but they taste shit lol...i never said they dont have flavour...lol...and tooheys new is nice...just my opinion...

ur opinion was that all australian beer is crap....lol....now whos the tool? that bloke ^^^^

HSC
I'm not much of a fan of any beer, really, but the least tolerable that I have tried thusfar is VB...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)