Post your Major Work! (1 Viewer)

timrie6

HSC
N/A
cuivienen said:
Wow that is absolutely amazing timrie6...You're work reminds me of the postmodernist work Unfold by Janet Laurence...gosh there are a lot of talented art students this year!
I searched for a picture of that work on the net but I can't find it?

frazzle

HSC
Bow

so I finally took a halfway decent photo of my BOW.

CLICK

dimension of the whole thing is 1.5 meters long by 3.5 meters.

Last edited:

cuivienen

HSC
Hmm...I can't seem to find the picture on the Internet as well...I first saw it in a textbook ;)

But here is a link which has a similar artwork by Laurence called Trace Elements 2000. It's a dimensional installation, which has some interesting mediums for preserving the objects inside the installations...much like yours I believe...

Her medium is what reminded me of your work by the way :)

artfag

Banned
HSC
can i buy that off you?

seriously, i love that. awesome work

your_crutch

lol, thanks...but NO!

hehe, it's mine....ALL MINE!!! MWA HA HA HAAAA.....

I'd like to take this time to mention that all of the people in out art class this year did a really good job (and by the looks of it, everyone on here too!). I'd love to see year after year what people are going to create, because there is a neverending posibility. I love originality, and thats what art is. Congrats all!!!!

frazzle

HSC
when art express comes out next year, we can say, ooo, i've seen that work before! looking forward to seeing yours there Not-That-Bright!

^___ShabS___^

thank god it over!

can uz believe i did ALL of my major work in one weekend!!!! da weekend b4 30th of aug.
i asked my teacher what i might get for it ... she said mid to high 30s or maybe even low 40s!
i was shocked!!! damn why didnt i work throughout the year ... my teacher said 'imagine what u could've done in one year! ... i was like i knooowwww.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
sanguinivore said:
mmkay.. here is one of my stuff

pathetic ehh -_- as you can see... i screwed up the lines so its kinda wonky..... gotta fix that >< the painting is about 4x5cm, and im doing two of that size. both are unfinished...
and ive got 5 approx 30x40 other paintings.... which are at school ^^
hmmm..???
How can you sth that tiny??
with a super tiny paint brush???

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
frazzle said:
so I finally took a halfway decent photo of my BOW.

CLICK

dimension of the whole thing is 1.5 meters long by 3.5 meters.
OMG...!!! That's amazing... May I ask what's the concept behind?
It's nice... :D
What's the total cost of it? Got so much printing to do though.

frazzle

HSC
(^o^) said:
OMG...!!! That's amazing... May I ask what's the concept behind?
It's nice... :D
What's the total cost of it? Got so much printing to do though.
haha thanks for all the comments.

my concept is about finding out where you fit into the world.

the long panels are printed on onto a polyester fabric, each a representation of a different stereotype. 150cm x 25cm

tiles are 10cm x 10cm, some 23cm x 23cm, each collection of tiles present one aspect of individuality, there's one about rebellion, and how even that is another form of conformity.

so there you go, it's up to you where you want to take that overload of graphical information...

cuivienen

HSC
I have a picture of my major work which took me nearly a year to complete...

Dimensions: 2.3m by 1.95 m

Oil Paint, with inspiration from artists: Francis Bacon, Picasso and Edward Munch (painting technique)...

My Major Work

miffytoki

HSC
that looks really good!! congrats i hope it all got handed in without a glitch!!

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
It's taken me a while to actually get around to this. Here is the second of my two works (for some reason the first one doesn't want to work!).

Feedback is really really really really appreciated. The good, the bad and the ugly. :p

Ta.

V

val_dramaqueen

I haven't been through all 15 pages... but is anyone done their major work under designed objects and environments? or any wearables?? any pics of these???

well... here is a pic of my major work... its only a work in progress pic though... the only difference between this and the completed dress is the skirt... there's no white on it now, its all full colour.

would love some feedback! so many weeks of non-attending classes went in to this friggin dress!!! :mad:

http://www.toorminahigh.nsw.edu.au/NL0504/Y12_Art/IMGP0987.JPG

jabba_wocky

Uni Bum
HSC
renders incoming very soon

unfortunately i run out of time to complete my major multimedia project. i had juz finished the building, props, weapons, and characters. and only had started animating. learning 3ds max 6 was a bastard. Poser 5 wasn't too bad. Luckily i made my dvd with the content i finished.

You guys are friggin awesome. The major works i looked at are truly artistic. i couldn't do anything like that even if my life depended on it (at the moment).

I will get my renders up as soon as posible

------------------------------------------

"Mac's are so innovative, no upgrades or expansion can be done,
you simply pick it up, through it in the trash, and go buy another one.

And smash your head against a toilet seat while your at it !"

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)