Post your predicted ATARs (1 Viewer)

random-1006

Banned
HSC
95.10 or anything higher than random-1006's LOL
it will be ashame when u fail.

they will have to scale the 2unit maths marks down this yr I think, cause the paper was so easy.

only like 10 hard/tricky marks in the whole thing

Also, you are lucky you have the advantage of being good at the compulsory subject, but I still think you will fail

Last edited:

NewiJapper

HSC
random-1006 said:
it will be ashame when u fail.

they will have to scale the 2unit maths marks down this yr I think, cause the paper was so easy.

only like 10 hard/tricky marks in the whole thing

Also, you are lucky you have the advantage of being good at the compulsory subject, but I still think you will fail
haha. Is there a reason to why you are so cocky and arrogant? Seriously?

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
just telling the truth. I reckon if you polled maths teachers they would definately say thats its been the easiest since 1995
your mind is clouded with bias, so your opinion wouldn't really matter

personally, i didn't think the paper was hard... but i can guarantee you the vast majority of students undertaking the exam found it to be the hardest one for a while

Bored Of Fail

Banned
HSC
N/A
but i can guarantee you the vast majority of students undertaking the exam found it to be the hardest one for a while
paper was easy, literally, only hard parts were the last two parts of Q10 ( worth 3marks) and possibility a few marks from the graph of the derivative question.

it seemed a bit more focused on geometry this year though, but not real hard geometry

Last edited:
F

fuckit1991

99.95. I'm pretty sure its a fairly accurate "guess" =)
Got a call, did we?

I got one from USYD, saying I'm eligible for their combined med interview and to ocme in Friday but they wouldn't tell me my ATAR.

Does this mean it's 99.95?

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Got a call, did we?

I got one from USYD, saying I'm eligible for their combined med interview and to ocme in Friday but they wouldn't tell me my ATAR.

Does this mean it's 99.95?
Yes! What time is your interview? I think I'm one of the first ones; Thursday 10:45

Roli: You'll definitely get higher given your english and general tankness!

F

fuckit1991

It's 12 45 on Friday.

So they know our ATAR before we do? I always thought they found out when we did.

suling

HSC
Better freaking be 95.

Though, why I even care is beyond me, seeing as I am going to UNE to do a course with a cutoff likely in the 70s. :/

I hate being talked into things by my mother.

C

chrisjb

I have a question. If my atar isn't high enough to get into the university that i want to go to (anu or university of sydney) but it is high enough to do a course that i want to do at another uni (uob) will anu or university of syney take that into consideration????????????????

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
I have a question. If my atar isn't high enough to get into the university that i want to go to (anu or university of sydney) but it is high enough to do a course that i want to do at another uni (uob) will anu or university of syney take that into consideration????????????????
No. Not unless you are willing to take up a course at USYD/ANU with a lower ATAR cutoff.

C

chrisjb

PLEASE respond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO KNOW!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)