Post your predicted ATARs (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, me too actually. It's really strange. I can't imagine myself in that life anymore. I'm glad I'm out of it.
Exactly! The entire predicting of these results and the manic panic of the HSC is redundant, arbitrary and repugnant to me now. I cannot wait until university can begin for me :)

That said, I still want to know how I went in the exams.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, me too actually. It's really strange. I can't imagine myself in that life anymore. I'm glad I'm out of it.
Exactly! The entire predicting of these results and the manic panic of the HSC is redundant, arbitrary and repugnant to me now. I cannot wait until university can begin for me :)

That said, I still want to know how I went in the exams.
Pretty ironic since you're a mod of a forum that deals with the HSC.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I do enjoy discussing the interesting education of some of the HSC, but the hyping stress around it is in no way fascinating. It pacifies my mind when the boring stuff begins.

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Hey, I said <i>I</i> was glad to be out of it. I'm a mod of a forum because I want to help others to get through it, and I think I've learnt a lot of things that will allow me to do that.

I doubt <i>anyone</i>, including other moderators, would want to go through the HSC again.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
P.S. I would like my ATAR to be above 99.00; not that it matters too much - just to beat a friend.

ministoj

HSC
89.95 - just to annoy me and stuff up my hopes of a UWS scholarship

muhahahahahaha

HSC
anywhere between 86-92. I hope I get 90...meh my dreams of getting 95+ have been crushed a long time ago :(
but i'll be really happy if i got 90+ :)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I'm not really fussed, I got early entry into Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Laws at UNE. If I get a decent ATAR I'll put pharmacy to the top of my choices and see if I get into it instead.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
You can include me on this as well. I knew that I'd get the marks I needed to get into the course I wanted (mostly interview/audition based), so I was pretty relaxed about my exams.

Gold satin

HSC
somewhere between 98.3-98.8 probably. Though I don't need it for the course I'm heading towards, I'd like to break the 99 barrier ==.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
somewhere between 98.3-98.8 probably. Though I don't need it for the course I'm heading towards, I'd like to break the 99 barrier ==.
It'd suck so bad to get 98.95. If I got that, I would laugh at myself so hard!

iTz Osky

HSC
estimated between 99-99.95, at least thats what it said on my med application forms.

...in reality? probably lower, seeing as I got raped in both 4 and 3 U maths, which by far and away were my best subjects before hand :S

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
estimated between 99-99.95, at least thats what it said on my med application forms.

...in reality? probably lower, seeing as I got raped in both 4 and 3 U maths, which by far and away were my best subjects before hand :S
same story with me :/
still hoping for 99.50+ though

Jonneeh

HSC

Is your equivalent to maths rape like 1 or 2 marks since your such a high achiever >:p

iTz Osky

HSC
Is your equivalent to maths rape like 1 or 2 marks since your such a high achiever >:p
lol no, i'm no ruse kid haha. What i mean is in past papers i did i'd consistently get 80 percent raw in 4 U and 95 percent raw in 3 U. In this exam I think the best I can get is probs 65-70 percent raw and 90 percent raw, and thats discounting stupid errors etc...

Jonneeh

HSC
lol no, i'm no ruse kid haha. What i mean is in past papers i did i'd consistently get 80 percent raw in 4 U and 95 percent raw in 3 U. In this exam I think the best I can get is probs 65-70 percent raw and 90 percent raw, and thats discounting stupid errors etc...
Felt so bad about 3U made so many carry on mistakes especially in Q2 with all the inverses. Pretty much Text Book stuff and got a majority of it wrong.

4U Felt i did the best i could do, nothing great but a personal best.

Lukybear

HSC

But 4unit's exam was pretty hard this year. So ever1 in state is probably in same situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)