Post your Semester 2 (2007) timetable (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Re: Post your Semester 2 timetable

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:

that'll have to do for now. at least i have a day off :) still a bit perturbed by the green but whatever.
Judging from here the green is something to do with film viewings in the first two weeks. It says 'ignored', though, whatever that means.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

Triangulum said:
Judging from here the green is something to do with film viewings in the first two weeks. It says 'ignored', though, whatever that means.
ohhh okay. that's alright then. thanks man.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

jb_nc said:
why are you doing 2nd year electrical subjects? (also will i get a timetable like for my BE during 2nd year?)
Because they're part of my Software degree structure. Also I'm only doing 3 subjects next semester because I want to make my last maths subject be one in first semester next year.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

Also people in this thread cut it out with the low quality jpg's, they hurt my eyes and that makes it harder to stalk you :(

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC

Mine sucks balls, I say that I prefer no evening classes and it gives me heaps of 6pm ones, even though there's 2 other lectures for that subject on earlier in the day

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

withoutaface said:
Also people in this thread cut it out with the low quality jpg's, they hurt my eyes and that makes it harder to stalk you :(
Indeed. It's not that hard to save things as a gif, my friends. They're crisp, clear, and they load in an instant.

d00d34

The Wanderer
HSC

meh, i'm pretty happy with my timetable. the important thing is fridays off.

gelina

HSC

Currently doing 3 UNITs. Considering adding either:

INFO1003
Foundations of Information Technology
or
EDUF1019
Human Development and Education

Anyone wanna recommend?

The Monday lecture is lame.. might not go .. 4pm - 6pm is gross.
Wednesday Tutorial is moreso ridiculous, so hopefully my added unit will fill up the day, otherwise Wed is my "study" day.

Friday off. ALL gravy, baby...

gelina

HSC

I probably will do INFO1003. I'll check up on the other threads to see if it's hard/easy/interesting etc.

I'm sure I'll need the knowledge sometime in my life, esp. as whatever career path I choose (all 'production' related) will surely involve IT systems

Thanks for your help. EDUF1019 just sounded easy. I'm that sort of person (looking for good marks, to get cred average to transfer next yr)

HSC

I have a one-hour lecture on Tuesdays.. at 3'o'clock.. :mad1:

Does anyone know if the Faculty of Economics and Business records lectures at all??

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A

I'm pretty happy with mine.

zeek

HSC

WTF IS THE POINT OF MAKING TIMETABLES SOOOOO DIFFICUNT!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

RESERVED!

HSC

Can someone help me out - I can't remember the site where you can see a timeteable of all tutorials. I know the econ site has a timetable of the lectures but not tutorials (or I can't find it ?).

Anyone?

Thanks.

lala2

Banned
HSC

Meh, I'm still trying to get through the final two exams of this semester! As for the question:

Ok didn't even realise we had our new time tables.. But something I don't understand.. This shows the lay out for my next semester.. But what if I fail one of my subjects after these examinations are over and my marks are added up?

What will happen to my time table then lol?
Depends. If your first semester subjects are prereqs for second semester, you'll have to repeat at Summer School or first semester next year and you can't do the appropriate second semester subject.

If they are co-requisites i.e. they are to be taken in conjunction with second semester subjects (co in the sense of taking them together in the one academic year) you'll still have a full normal load next semester but you have to repeat that first semester subject next year and since the subjects in the year above you will have that as a prereq, you can't progress normally from then onwards

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

I only need to swap ONE class on friday to monday (and I checked the classes and there's room for me in the timeslot i want), and then I have a three day uni week. Wootzah. I might even go to the timetable-changing thingo on monday before work to make sure nobody takes my place. No way do I want to come to uni for a one hour tute on friday.

Monday 9-10. 12-4.
Tuesday 9-2. 3-5.
Thursday 11-1.

Tuesday is a tad shite but it doesn't matter because I get wednesday off.

americanshoes

HSC

When do the timetable people turn up at Madsen? I seem to recall it being a week or so before the semester starts, but is it earlier than that? Stupid online system's not letting me make the changes that I want (and seem to be possible)

stazi

Nightman
HSC

it says on the timetable page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)