Post your timetable 2010 (1 Viewer)

Sam990

HSC
hey guys im confused, when it says "week 10", does that mean march 1st?

Kai7918

HSC
N/A
i thgt march1 was week9...the calender on my mobile says March1 is the starting of WEEK 9

so wk 10 shld b the wk starting from 8 march

VicerExciser

HSC
Here are my planned times! ;)

/snip
that's pretty neat

but isn't the JAP 101 lecture @ 11 - 12 on monday?

btw are we allowed to choose only 3 units? the core arts subjects available for autumn semester are shithouse and so there's nothing else worth choosing.

Last edited:

kagura

HSC
^Lol, it seems like they made the lecture earlier now. Damn lecture clash, not sure whether to completely skip Jap 101 or attend both and miss out on an hour of the Management Accounting lecture. :(

Edit: yep, taking up 3 units for a semester is fine. This just means that you'll be staying at uni for an extra semester unless you're willing to do summer classes or overload (i.e. 5+ units per semester).

Last edited:

VicerExciser

HSC
i'm in the same jap lecture so when i saw it i thought i read the timetable up on the uws site wrong lol.

hmm, i guess i'm better off just doing the 4 units. i'm aiming to transfer to a different uni though so i'm not sure if it matters, unless doing 3 units has some affect on the GPA or whatever.

rawr11

HSC
N/A
How does this look? props to op for the layout :)

Hi how did you select Statistical Decision making? when i try to add it onto my 'unit selection' of the enrolment, it would say 'invalid', where the others would say 'enrolled'. thanks

FiFa MVP

HSC
I'm doing business and commerce and my Friday is pretty stuffed up. I have Marketing Principles lecture from 9-11 then Principles of economics lecture from 12-2 then marketing principles tutorial from 2-3 then principles of economics tut from 4-5. It isn't fair that im jam packed like that, but that is the only option i got for those two units, Friday no other day, its quite stupid if you ask me. Then i only go for one hour on Wednesday lol.

How come the business core units don't give much options for times, basically they give you no choice of lecture, only one time for it and only one day for tutorials? Im going to Campbelltown and its getting me frustrated.

muscleman09

HSC
Monday- 10am-3pm
Wednesday- 8am-8pm ( 2 lect, 2 tuts all with 1-3 hour break in between each)
Thursday- 9am-1pm

yay.

FiFa MVP

HSC
We don't have to register for spring times do we today, just the autumn session? Spring session opens later in the year right?

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
how'd everyone go?

i got mine

9.33, and almost half of the workshops for buisness academic skills Parramatta-day is full

scumm

HSC
registered 3 of my units for Computing, didn't get 2 of the desired tutorial spots.

Now I have to come to uni for 1 hour on Monday, and I have a 3 hour break on Thursday. V_V

LatK7

HSC
Got all my desired times. Love tabbed browsing =D

ample

HSC
the registrations filled up in mere seconds:mad:

got somewhat what i wanted except an uneccesary 2 hour break on tuesday and starting at 8 in the morning ...oh well

mamoz

HSC
thats really weird... i did it today

i opened two different tabs and logged onto platform on both tabs... when it came to register i just clicked on an arts course on one tab, and another arts course on the other tab
loll what a smart idea .. i should've done that wen i was registering coz for 2/4 units i didnt get wat tyms i wanted, now i have longer days lol

tricks08

"educated".
HSC
thats really weird... i did it today

i opened two different tabs and logged onto platform on both tabs... when it came to register i just clicked on an arts course on one tab, and another arts course on the other tab
ohh. thanks for the instructions .. i must of been doing something wrong , when i tried logging on to another subject the table which had the times on it wouldn't show up.

problem solved. bring on thursday. :speechless:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)