Post your timetable 2010 (1 Viewer)

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
I'm dreading the day when we have to register for our tutorials. Basically, you're fighting for your class times against tons of other students. If your preferred tutorials are full, tough luck! You will be stuck with your crappy times if you're not refreshing the damn page fast enough!

I hate tutorial registration. :)
I kind of like fighting for the times! I get all excited when I refresh and get a good tute time..

kagura

HSC
I kind of like fighting for the times! I get all excited when I refresh and get a good tute time..
Yeah, tutorial registration can be fun and immensely intense if your browser suddenly refreshes the page at a much slower rate. But considering I was taking my chances with my capped net last semester, I couldn't get some of my times and ended up staying back at uni for an extra few hours lol. It's just that I'm way too paranoid that I might not get my preferred times and having to completely revise my perfect timetable! Here's to hoping that I will only get 3 days again this semester haha. :)

Sam990

HSC
^^lol so true im paranoid if im gona be capped aswell, though ppl still on dial up GG lol

Kai7918

HSC
N/A
lol im probably working on 17th(my enrollment date); so i guess i'll have 2 ask one of my frndz 2 do it for me :p

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
^ Oh that sucks! I got the day off, my boss really wants me to get a good timetable as I supervise when he isn't there.

Yeah, tutorial registration can be fun and immensely intense if your browser suddenly refreshes the page at a much slower rate. But considering I was taking my chances with my capped net last semester, I couldn't get some of my times and ended up staying back at uni for an extra few hours lol. It's just that I'm way too paranoid that I might not get my preferred times and having to completely revise my perfect timetable! Here's to hoping that I will only get 3 days again this semester haha. :)
I know, it's a very scary feeling but fun if it pays off. My net is pretty quick, but if it wasn't I would do it at uni, their internet isn't too bad.

greenie1113

Bone Saw is ready
HSC
gosh...i didnt even know this happened...
i thought they gave us set times for the lectures and tuts...
well damn....
this is all so new and pretty frustrating >.<

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
^ Oh that sucks! I got the day off, my boss really wants me to get a good timetable as I supervise when he isn't there.

I know, it's a very scary feeling but fun if it pays off. My net is pretty quick, but if it wasn't I would do it at uni, their internet isn't too bad.
amber,
do you think it would be better for me to go tues-thursday,
or go monday, weds, friday?

xuee

HSC
N/A
How does this look? props to op for the layout :)

aikou

HSC
heres my timetable for B communications. :D turned out pretty good actually.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
amber,
do you think it would be better for me to go tues-thursday,
or go monday, weds, friday?
Hmm...it really depends on your circumstances.

Monday, Wednesday, Friday allows you do have Tuesday and Thursday to study/do readings/work, plus the weekend. Would be good if you had exams scheduled in your classes too.

Tuesday-Thursday gives you a 4 day weekend (!!!) but if you have stuff due all in the one week, you'd have to plan ahead.

Some classes have their assignments due on different days to the tute times, so you may need to hand it in early or make a special trip into uni to hand it in.

It's really up to you. Try and choose times which you wont be tempted to skip too.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
Hmm...it really depends on your circumstances.

Monday, Wednesday, Friday allows you do have Tuesday and Thursday to study/do readings/work, plus the weekend. Would be good if you had exams scheduled in your classes too.

Tuesday-Thursday gives you a 4 day weekend (!!!) but if you have stuff due all in the one week, you'd have to plan ahead.

Some classes have their assignments due on different days to the tute times, so you may need to hand it in early or make a special trip into uni to hand it in.

It's really up to you. Try and choose times which you wont be tempted to skip too.
i'd have to make use of effective time management eh?

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Yeah, definitely. I would personally go for the Mon, Wed, Fri, because I work Thursdays and I'll be less tempted to spend my weekend partying. But that's just me :p

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
Yeah, definitely. I would personally go for the Mon, Wed, Fri, because I work Thursdays and I'll be less tempted to spend my weekend partying. But that's just me :p
hmm.
ive got cell group on monday night, band practice on weds and youth on friday.

what would be the best days do you think?

greenie1113

Bone Saw is ready
HSC
ohk...so how many lectures/tutorials/pracs/workshops can we do per unit?? is there a limit??

kagura

HSC
Generally you can only take up one tutorial, practical/workshop and a lecture per unit.

Just go to platformweb, click on your units and it will tell you how many classes/lectures you'll have to register for.

scumm

HSC
Hi all!!!!!

Say, if I have a lecture that finishes at 12, and a tutorial that starts at 12 of the same day, would I be able to get the tutorial on time? Or is it a sure thing that I'll be late?

Thanks!

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
Hi all!!!!!

Say, if I have a lecture that finishes at 12, and a tutorial that starts at 12 of the same day, would I be able to get the tutorial on time? Or is it a sure thing that I'll be late?

Thanks!
unless in the same lecture hall/tutorial classroom better to have an hour gap between classes

HSC
N/A
attempting to do my timetable now.. but so far i have got friday off. if i really wanted to i could re arrange and get tues off too..

but my question is.. will it get daunting if your subjects are on separate days. e.g. having spanish on wednesday (both lecture/tutorial) and then psych on thurs (both lecture/ tutorial) etc etc ??

Mike Larry

HSC
I also only have to do 'Buisness Academic skills' for 4 weeks of the semester, which is pretty cool
that's just the lectures. you still do tutorials throughout the semester and then a final lecture at the end to recap for your biiig essay. enjoy. :skip:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)