Post Your Timetable - S1 2009 Edition (1 Viewer)

tau281290

HSC
I'd probably try to move that fins tute into one of your breaks, but otherwise that's a pretty standard commerce timetable

I wish I could too, but that's the only time available and all the other classes are full already :pain:
Next sem im ganna squash all my classes into 2 days a week. :devil:

erm

HSC
To all the 4-day-weekend ppl: I'm so jealous I would murder you...

Here's mine! Anyone in the same class as me? (except for ENGG1000, there's 1100 ppl in there...)

Speaking of Engg1000 are you or anyone else able to choose your project yet? I logged onto vista elearning and the subject doesn't appear nor does the option to choose a project.

Anyone else have this problem?

LordPc

HSC
Speaking of Engg1000 are you or anyone else able to choose your project yet? I logged onto vista elearning and the subject doesn't appear nor does the option to choose a project.

I do believe that you choose your project after the 1st couple weeks or something. so that we are informed and not making blind choices now and asking whether or not we can change them later after we realised we made a mistake

_santa

HSC

no it doesn't appear on mine either, it's not a problem, they'll let us choose in week 1 I think.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
You do a generic 1-2hr long project in ur first engg1000 class, then u get told about the different streams, what they offer, then u choose what stream u wanna do, probably by wk2 you'll start in ur stream.

HSC

My timetable just keep getting awesomer every time i change it

click here

to see my profile
HSC
So this week is week 0 right? I've just checked my timetable and it says class starts week 1-5, 6-12 so that means I have a week off? *is confused*

PrettyVacant

HSC
Yes, you have a week off. Unless you do medicine lolololol. :(

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
haha med students have no choices in their tt. But I'm hanging out with a bunch of them and the convo gets irritating when they start sinking into medtalk

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC
i'm sorry to ask such a first-year question (i really am, i know it pisses people off), but was wondering about timetabled rooms - if it says 'bioscience G20', does that mean 'bioscience building, ground floor, room 20'? and similarly 'squarehouse 205' would mean 'squarehouse, level 2, room 5 (or room 205 since that's what it's like in the new aust. school of business building)?

kinda didn't get a chance to go on a campus tour in o week :(

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i'm sorry to ask such a first-year question (i really am, i know it pisses people off), but was wondering about timetabled rooms - if it says 'bioscience G20', does that mean 'bioscience building, ground floor, room 20'?
yes

franklhy

HSC
when my classes clash, whats the process of trying to appeal if i can approve this clash? should i physically go to the school office or can i email them?

Last edited:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
email the dudes in charge of the course and they will manually enrol you,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)