Post Your Timetable - S1 2009 Edition (1 Viewer)

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/3411/picture2rx3.png

Two giant breaks but I don't mind since I live near campus/need time to force myself to study. And it's the only way I could fit everything into three days.

How to take a screenshot of your timetable:

Windows: Hit 'Print Scr' on your keyboard, then open an image editor such as Paint and paste the image. Crop to size and upload to ImageShack® - Image Hosting or image host of choice.

Mac: Hold command+shift and click 4 to turn your cursor into a target type thing with what looks like coords on it - select the area you want to copy (ie: around your timetable) and it will automatically save as an image to your desktop. Upload that image to ImageShack® - Image Hosting or image host of choice.

Last edited:

jenecis

HSC
Haha, yours is like mine. Hey - just wondering, is having 3 classes back-to-back alright? Would I be too pressed for time and required to do a mad dash across campus to get to my other lecture/tute in time?

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
If you have too many breaks you are going to wish your classes were right after one another. It might be a bit outrageous to try and walk from say, Mathews to ASB - but even that is doable. Tutors/lecturers won't mind if you a bit late usually.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Just a quick question, after you've gotten your timetable, does your offer change from matriculation to enrolled? I'm still waiting on some credit transfers and only enrolled in 2 courses at the moment. After I've enrolled in 4 courses, do I get new timetable and that's that? Clarification would be much appreciated :)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

I got a bigger gap on monday than uhawww, i win.

Just had to get into Milan Pahor's math lecture... at any cost....

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Just a quick question, after you've gotten your timetable, does your offer change from matriculation to enrolled? I'm still waiting on some credit transfers and only enrolled in 2 courses at the moment. After I've enrolled in 4 courses, do I get new timetable and that's that? Clarification would be much appreciated :)
It's going to say matriculation for a LONG time. Ignore it ;)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC

Last edited:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
fixed to avoid creating problem gamblers :/

karoooh

HSC
Apart from that 1 hour on Tuesday, my timetable pwns.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
rofl 3 hours of 2741? uber death!

jenecis

HSC
Hey when do we find out what textbooks we need for the courses?

Also, laptops versus standard pen and paper for taking notes? Which one do your prefer?

I haven't started my back 2 school shopping yet... I have like no stationary.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Hey when do we find out what textbooks we need for the courses?

Also, laptops versus standard pen and paper for taking notes? Which one do your prefer?

I haven't started my back 2 school shopping yet... I have like no stationary.
Wrong thread. At least post your timetable... but I'll answer anyway:

Text list will be here once they update it (usually a couple weeks before session): Textlist

Pen/paper. Laptop is too heavy to carry up the stairs at uni and annoying to have out in lectures. Use lecture notes.

Only stationery you need are pens and printer ink (unless you do like fine arts).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)