Post Your Timetable - S2 2009 Edition (1 Viewer)

Linear

HSC
Ooh, another boser doing BIOS1101 lectures in those particular timeslots. :)

this semester every wednesday I have to run from clancy to the squarehouse (next to the roundhouse) from a lecture to a tute. However thankfully it's all downhill...uphill would be pretty crap I admit...

(will post my own timetable when I'm on a bigger computer than my netbook)
Damn, I hadn't even factored in the uphill part... >.o; Ah well, exercise is good I guess...

Hehe, maybe we'll see each other? You can look out for the tall asian girl^^

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
tall asian girl
does not compute.

Also, lol @ running to class. Honestly no one cares if you're 5 (or 15) minutes late to lectures or tutes.

Justina

HSC
I'm happy with mine...

I'm actually planning to attend the 3-5 Wednesday accounting lecture rather than the Tuesday one.
btw, where's Webster?

_santa

HSC
I'm happy with mine...

I'm actually planning to attend the 3-5 Wednesday accounting lecture rather than the Tuesday one.
btw, where's Webster?
opposite the red centre (school of maths). White, boring building. I'll be having a tut there too^^

okay timetable btw. Easy to get lazy on Tue though.

Colourist

HSC
Probably not such great times. Sigh.

And now I realised that there are hardly ANY spots for ANY of the accounting tutes left. So I can't change.

Linear

HSC
Asian, right! That narrows it down! ;)

lol, who knows, we might run into each other - I'm tall too, with glasses and a very small laptop/netbook computer.
Haha, like Jago said Tall + Asian + Girl doesn't compute... It's rare to see a tall asian, yet alone a girl^^;;

_santa

HSC
Haha, like Jago said Tall + Asian + Girl doesn't compute... It's rare to see a tall asian, yet alone a girl^^;;
How tall is "tall" actually? I consider 1.6 m is tall for girls, 1.7m for guys...

Vylen

HSC
_santa might be from the west/south-west... people out here are short.... everyone else must be from the east, heh

_santa

HSC
_santa might be from the west/south-west... people out here are short.... everyone else must be from the east, heh
I'm your typical awkward confused asian international student LOL but most people I've met seemed about my height (1m6) XD some are pretty tall though.

Anyone doing MATH2400? That course is LONELY.

Justina

HSC
opposite the red centre (school of maths). White, boring building. I'll be having a tut there too^^

okay timetable btw. Easy to get lazy on Tue though.
Ah ok, thanks.
And i'm not planning to go on Tuesdays....see previous post ^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)