Post your timetable! (1 Viewer)

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
does it matter if i have my PLAN declared??? also, how do i choose my electives coz i cant do it .

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
zahid said:
Man I still cant believe that all five including me, you, varun awsad, arsalan are going to the same uni....CHICKS BRAA CHICKS oooooh maa gawd
yep..neither can I..
lead the 1st year curry group...like u did in school.:rofl:

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
General Question:

Is it absolutely necessary to enroll in semester 2 courses on the myUNSW portal at this point in time?

Can't we do this later?

Last edited:

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
bshoc said:
Just outta intrest wat POLS are u doing in semester 2?
tossing up between :

POLS2048 International Security (6 UOC)
POLS2036 Political Development-NE Asia (6 UOC)
POLS2037 International Law (6 UOC)

tempco

HSC
zahid said:
General Question:

Is it absolutely necessary to enroll in semester 2 courses on the myUNSW portal at this point in time?

Can't we do this later?
Yes, you can do it later. If you're unsure though, just enrol and change your subjects later.

Raginsheep

HSC
zahid said:
General Question:

Can't we do this later?
Don't have to but classes may fill up and also you won't be considered a full time student.

HSC
sarevok said:
i am going to hunt down and murder whoever is responsible for managing credit transfers :)
Can I join you? Stupid Arts people for writing WRONG CODES down and for making me lose good tute spaces....

But compared to others, Ihave it pretty sweet. I just dont get to bludge as much as I ought to, as an arts student. :D

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Raginsheep said:
Don't have to but classes may fill up and also you won't be considered a full time student.
Thanks for reminding me, just enrolled into session 2 today (on the last day!) so now I can get my concession :)

chloe169

finance yo
HSC
RCMasterAA there is NO WAY your timetable is for real I refuse to accept it. how could you end up with something like that, did you wait really late to make it?

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
chloe169 said:
RCMasterAA there is NO WAY your timetable is for real I refuse to accept it. how could you end up with something like that, did you wait really late to make it?
Well I did wait till Feb 7 but still, Thursdays is bad enough with only lectures that can't be moved into alternate streams because they don't exist :p

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Isnt it great when everything just works out?

bshoc

HSC
N/A
zahid said:
General Question:

Can't we do this later?
Yes you can, but you're going to have second pickings, a few semester 2 classes are full aleady, many others are 90%.

zahid said:
tossing up between :

POLS2048 International Security (6 UOC)
POLS2036 Political Development-NE Asia (6 UOC)
POLS2037 International Law (6 UOC)
Hrmm I went with 1005, i see you want jump straight into the advanced courses ..

I also considered 1020, but it seems way too much like 1017, any thoughts?

Vylen

HSC
here's my timetable

http://vylen.ath.cx/web/unsw/timetable.html

i personally dont like it, if i attempt to give myself a free day, i cant cause id be stuck with MATH1131 in the morning (too many clashes or there being only one choice for lectures)

so instead of having to go to the uni for just that one hour, i made it that i stay there for longer... cause it takes me over 1.5 hours to go to unsw and just the same to get home >_>

oh well, it was the best i can organise it without hurting my brain, heh

Edit: Change location of timetable as previous URL might disappear in a few days... And yes, im hosting it myself.. wooooooo

Last edited:

l-o-s-t

HSC
Oh well RCMasterAA ... I feel sorry for you, wouldn't wish to have your timetable, in particular your thursday ... arghhh ... *shiver *

la .... and I thought my timetable was bad !!

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
bshoc said:
Yes you can, but you're going to have second pickings, a few semester 2 classes are full aleady, many others are 90%.

Hrmm I went with 1005, i see you want jump straight into the advanced courses ..

I also considered 1020, but it seems way too much like 1017, any thoughts?
ooh Sorry I misunderstood. For Semester 2 I have selected 1020, I think the primary difference between 1020 and 1017 is the fact that 1017 is offered from a more historical framework as opposed to 1020 which jumps right into the contemporary context of int’l relations, that’s what I seem to have gathered. If you are into your Global Current Affairs (which you probably are ) then 1020 is the way to go. 1005 seems very interesting too (lot of reading), but I guess at the end of the day its what you are comfortable with.

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
i have got a problem..in my second semester timetable..the ELEC1111 subject that i have to choose, out of the three lectures only 1 is open and that is clashing with another comp subject that has only one lecture between that timing...at the moment i enrolled in 2 other subjects and the comp subject, putting the elec1111 in pending...what do i have to do to consider myself as a fulltime student..?..can i get enrolled in the elec subject in any way...?:confused:

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
rithvikt said:
i have got a problem..in my second semester timetable..the ELEC1111 subject that i have to choose, out of the three lectures only 1 is open and that is clashing with another comp subject that has only one lecture between that timing...at the moment i enrolled in 2 other subjects and the comp subject, putting the elec1111 in pending...what do i have to do to consider myself as a fulltime student..?..can i get enrolled in the elec subject in any way...?:confused:
Maybe they will open up more spaces as Second Semester approaches..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)