Powlmao's rant (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennyxoxo

HSC
it is harder to make friends at uni than at school
Its only harder because a University is bigger which means more people, which also means its like less chance you see someone.

However, you can still make friends with the people who are doing the same course as you. So its not that much harder than at school =)

Aysce

HSC
But school you're in a small group + you see them everyday so its pretty much easier. But just join extra-curriculars or clubs in uni and you'll meet stacks of new people - well I hope.

Jennyxoxo

HSC
But school you're in a small group + you see them everyday so its pretty much easier. But just join extra-curriculars or clubs in uni and you'll meet stacks of new people - well I hope.
But whats stopping you from having your small groups at Uni? A small study group maybe?? =P

But yeah joining for extra-curricular activities would help. =)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
But whats stopping you from having your small groups at Uni? A small study group maybe?? =P

But yeah joining for extra-curricular activities would help. =)
Yeah, but in uni, you have to make the effort to do that. In school, there's more structure for that to occur, so it's only natural for you to make friends (and it's easier).

Aysce

HSC
Yeah, but in uni, you have to make the effort to do that. In school, there's more structure for that to occur, so it's only natural for you to make friends (and it's easier).
+1. You're actually forced to see the same people every single day.

mnmaa

HSC
N/A
get some friends man, life is infinitely better with friends.

Skeptyks

HSC
Its only harder because a University is bigger which means more people, which also means its like less chance you see someone.

However, you can still make friends with the people who are doing the same course as you. So its not that much harder than at school =)
I hope it isn't too hard because when I finish High School, most of my mates will be leaving the country/state/area... + I really want to meet new people, start off fresh again :p

mnmaa

HSC
N/A
I hope it isn't too hard because when I finish High School, most of my mates will be leaving the country/state/area... + I really want to meet new people, start off fresh again :p
Just put in the effort in the first few weeks of uni and you will be fine. Being shy isnt an option.

IamBread

HSC
Just talk to people. Even if it's a simple hi, it can do wonders.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
powlmao, come to unsw and i will push you into some asian chicks and get you to chat to them with contrived small talk that has been pre-planned and prepared in advance

leesh95

HSC
If you don't have friends u must have some aquaintances.
How can somebody have no one?

mnmaa

HSC
N/A
I don't know how I have no one
what da fuck is wrong with you son. How can you have no friends nor acquaintances? go down to countdown and buy some. They are on special today or so I have heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)