Powlmao's rant (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennyxoxo

HSC
No offence Powlmao, but like you need to man up =P
I mean like you need to stop being so self-conscious about yourself and relax and not care about what people will think of you. Its not hard to go out and make new friends. It starts simply with "Hi im......., you do this course yeah? I remember that you were sitting there blah blah blah" or something like that. Even when I'm on the train. My friends and I would play this game of who can get the most numbers of random people from other schools. And like if you get rejected, WHO CARES, cos like you'll never see that person EVER again so what do you have to lose? =P

P.S Did you ask that girl to the formal?? How did that go??

HSC
Uni Grad
I mean like you need to stop being so self-conscious about yourself and relax and not care about what people will think of you. Its not hard to go out and make new friends. It starts simply with "Hi im......., you do this course yeah? I remember that you were sitting there blah blah blah" or something like that. Even when I'm on the train. My friends and I would play this game of who can get the most numbers of random people from other schools. And like if you get rejected, WHO CARES, cos like you'll never see that person EVER again so what do you have to lose? =P

Nothing to lose, a relationship to gain :)

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, you gotta man up a bit and stop throwing a cry about the most ridiculous things (yes- if you can't make friends then I find you're pathetic). Your parents as I said are doing the best for you, and you being anti-social and a pessimistic individual on BOS isn't going to improve the situation. Yes, we will give you some good advice, but are you going to actually apply these practically to real life? I know I'm being harsh, but making friends+socialsing with peope is a crucial skill in life.

In UNI it's going to be an everyday thing talking to random people in new lectures and tutorials, if you can't make friends right now then the future is looking bad for you.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad

Especially this. The losses are minimal but GAINS are huge.

Skeptyks

HSC

I'm guessing your talking about uni "course" but anyway, now I think about it, it would be difficult to meet any new people or join a group of people in his current year at high school. If you put yourself in his position, or in the perspective of his cohort, most people would be quite unwilling to accept him because of what he has (or hasn't) done. At Uni he could change this habit...

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
m8 i chatted with this girl in line at the unibar today

if i can do it, you can too

so get in there. AND WIN

bladeys

HSC
N/A
They keep saying I never leave the house, which is true, but I have the HSC I need to study
Bro youre doing Standard English, youre fucked already, might as well get out of the house and bang some bitches

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
yes and i saw some guy start randomly making out with this girl he met a minute before at the unibar

it's easy. all he did was go up to this girl, start dancing, immediately pulled her closer towards him, softly stroking her body and then about ten seconds later they started kissing

i was standing next to them horrified and then i ran away from the dancefloor to have another drink. i was like "holy shit."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)