ppl i just started yr 12..im too stressed...plz help (1 Viewer)

Slush Puppy

hey mercury drinker, i've got IPT and Modern on the same day BAH!!!

at least modern is first so i can waste my right writing and then i can waste my left doing IPT :D

As for Mona

well let's see, u've got roughly 8760 hours to solve ur stress probs and we brave crusaders of the 2002 HSC....it comes down to about 95hrs...crap 94 as we speak

hang on, what am i doing here when i should be studying??? og mercy, i wasted 5 mins NOOOOO!!!!!
:rolleyes:

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
haha yeah
how can you be stressed when you have nothing to stress about yet?
just do the work and you'll be fine.

jenster

take my advice because i am the best...
DON'T EVER STRESS ABOUT THE HSC. it'll get you nowhere, not that i proclaim to be somewhere but anyway...
if i had my year 12 time again here's what i would change:
  1. i would work harder for my assessments because they are seriously the easiest marks to get, you only realise this however when you understand that for your assessment 6 months ago you only had to study say 2 electives whereas now you have to know them ALL
  2. secondly i would write notes starting at the begining of the year and update them reguarly so i could avoid what i am doing now which is rushing to get them done. then by the time exams come all you have to do is read your notes and do past papers
    [/list=1]

and you have to go out heaps during the next year ok! because remembering fun times is what will keep you sane, and you really need support from friends. if you stress too much now then by the time hsc comes you will have lost interest and be over it. which is kinda where i am, not that i ever stressed a lot but i did put a lot of emphasis and value on it unnecessarily. oh and go to classes, they are where you retain most of your info from, for me anyway...

enjoy!

HSC
Originally posted by natstar
yeah totally sux- my week=
-mod-eng
-tue-textiles
-wed-eng
-thur-either business or moder
-fri-either business or mod

-few weeks lata-art

at least i can be thankful i dont have 2 in 1 day-YES!!!!
I probably have it worse than you
cos the monday after that I have maths >_<

HSC
Originally posted by Slush Puppy
hey mercury drinker, i've got IPT and Modern on the same day BAH!!!

at least modern is first so i can waste my right writing and then i can waste my left doing IPT :D

As for Mona

well let's see, u've got roughly 8760 hours to solve ur stress probs and we brave crusaders of the 2002 HSC....it comes down to about 95hrs...crap 94 as we speak

hang on, what am i doing here when i should be studying??? og mercy, i wasted 5 mins NOOOOO!!!!!
:rolleyes:
Well I'm not ambidextrous (sp?), so my fucking arm is gonna be fucking sore at the end of the day.... trust the bored of studies to fuck me up the ass like that...

Duckman

well i got ag and bio and the same day like what gives their alot of ppl who do ag do bio as well, all i can say is Damn u NSW B.O.M damn u to hell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)