Pre HSC State/ Post ATAR state (1 Viewer)

specificagent1

HSC
Let's do something fun, a couple of questions pre HSC and we'll come back post HSC and see how it goes.

Dram Course:
Dream Uni:
Early offers you have:
How are you feeling?
What do you want to tell your future self?

cloud_berry

HSC
Dream Course:no idea tbh i think i’m gonna do bachelor of science and see how it goes
Dream Uni:i don’t think i ever had one but i wanna see if i can get into unsw too
Early offers you have:3
How are you feeling?: very impatient for this to be over

Hiheyhello

HSC
dream course: clinical psychology
dream uni: usyd
early offers: 3 but i don’t even want any of them
how am i feeling: fluctuates every hour. just had a a couple of sluggish ones and now im feeling motivated again
future self: you’d better be living your best life and stop worrying about what other ppl think of you

specificagent1

HSC
dream course: clinical psychology
dream uni: usyd
early offers: 3 but i don’t even want any of them
how am i feeling: fluctuates every hour. just had a a couple of sluggish ones and now im feeling motivated again
future self: you’d better be living your best life and stop worrying about what other ppl think of you
so that's a undergrad + masters

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
dream course: law + commerce/business
dream uni: no clue, but it would be cool if i somehow get into ANU or maybe UNSW
early offers: 5 (most are useless tho)
how am i feeling: like i can't wait to be freeeeeeeeee, but also sad cuz i could be doing a lot more to get the ATAR I want.
future self: you better be happy and just having fun

HSC
Dream Course: Comp Sci + Maths however that's a bit aspirational so I'd be ecstatic with just Comp Sci
Dream Uni: UNSW but honestly USYD would be great too
Early offers you have: 3 but I'm only considering one of them realistically
How are you feeling?: Oh god so stressed and absolutely terrified but having some hope (which I might regret) that I can do okay
What do you want to tell your future self?: You better be having a shit ton of fun and hopefully half of that time you're wasted xx
And also don't procrastinate uni I'm begging you man

vishnay

God
HSC
Dream Course: Comp Sci + Maths however that's a bit aspirational so I'd be ecstatic with just Comp Sci
Dream Uni: UNSW but honestly USYD would be great too
Early offers you have: 3 but I'm only considering one of them realistically
How are you feeling?: Oh god so stressed and absolutely terrified but having some hope (which I might regret) that I can do okay
What do you want to tell your future self?: You better be having a shit ton of fun and hopefully half of that time you're wasted xx
And also don't procrastinate uni I'm begging you man
what do u wanna do with comp sci + math?

icycledough

HSC
Dram Course: postgrad Med through psych
Dream Uni: MQ
Early offers you have: 6
How are you feeling?: happy and excited for this month to be over asap
What do you want to tell your future self?: stop being such a stress ball 24/7 it's no use
I was just curious and wanted to ask why you don't want to go through the undergrad pathway (keeping in mind you can repeat the undergrad process until you finish a degree)

zizi2003_

HSC
I was just curious and wanted to ask why you don't want to go through the undergrad pathway (keeping in mind you can repeat the undergrad process until you finish a degree)
Because:
- I didn't do the UCAT
- I'm not expecting a 99+ ATAR ahaha, hopefully 95+ though.
and undergrad always requires one of these or both, so that's why I'm considering postgrad now...

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Dream Course: Actuarial Studies (yeah i know people think I'm planning doing med or whatnot but i have my reasons)
Dream Uni: UNSW
Early Offers I have: 5 (one being mq actuary but I might not take it up as it's too far)
How am I feeling: Happy to finally not have to write an essay or read a prescribed text ever again after the 10th. But stressed for x1 and 2u maths.
What do you want to tell ur future self? I will work hard today so you can enjoy tomorrow good sir.

Also wishing the best for everyone here for the next couple of weeks and beyond!

uniqueusername1

HSC
Dream Course: Idk maybe will send software engo if that doesn't work out straight to the construction site
Dream Uni - Closest to home
Early Offers - 4 (actuarial and finance, law and accounting, software engo, business analytics)
How am I feeling - Dead on the inside
Future self: It is what it is

icycledough

HSC
Because:
- I didn't do the UCAT
- I'm not expecting a 99+ ATAR ahaha, hopefully 95+ though.
and undergrad always requires one of these or both, so that's why I'm considering postgrad now...
Would you consider applying for undergrad med say in your first year of uni?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)