Pre HSC State/ Post ATAR state (1 Viewer)

zizi2003_

HSC
Yh, but it's definitely easier and less stressful than the GAMSAT, which is much harder and one you actually need background information for (actual 'study' vs UCAT which is just prep) ... if you are successful through the undergrad pathway, it would also be 1-2 years quicker than doing a 3-4 year degree than doing a 4 year MD postgrad
true true
I will consider it in my first year now.

zizi2003_

HSC
lmao what things have u heard

ik the media esp tiktok likes to perpetuate usyd slander, but it's literally the best uni
ahahha yess it's literally my first preference i was joking ahahaha
ppl just say stuff about racism and assault, but i'm sure most are rumours

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
ahahha yess it's literally my first preference i was joking ahahaha
ppl just say stuff about racism and assault, but i'm sure most are rumours
unfortunately assault is prevalent across all uni's, first years have to do this free "consent matters" unit my UTS friends had to do it as well

alsooo yeah the demographic at usyd is primarily white ppl but I think this gets exaggerated a little, there's still a lot of diversity and everyone's actually really nice. I'm sure there's like a few random dickheads here n there but for the most part I've had a good experience coming from western syd and being non white, everyone's so lovely

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
i feel like Go8 only matters for those super competitive fields like law or maybe a field like medicine cause they might be able to give clinical rotations at better hospitals
I agree, I'm only trying to go to UNSW as I'm part of the gateway program, have friends that go there/plan to go there and that the travel is more convenient whereas it's over an hour drive or catch 3 trains for MQ (only 2 unis that offer my course too)

DarkOperator618

HSC
Let's do something fun, a couple of questions pre HSC and we'll come back post HSC and see how it goes.

Dram Course:
Dream Uni:
Early offers you have:
How are you feeling?
What do you want to tell your future self?
Dram Course: Mechatronic engo at USYD
Dream Uni: USYD
Early offers you have: Macq Mechatronic engo
How are you feeling?: Fuck man lets just finish this bullshit hsc
What do you want to tell your future self?: vibes

vishnay

God
HSC
I agree, I'm only trying to go to UNSW as I'm part of the gateway program, have friends that go there/plan to go there and that the travel is more convenient whereas it's over an hour drive or catch 3 trains for MQ (only 2 unis that offer my course too)
how far away is unsw for u?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)