Predict The Topic Of The Hsc Question!!!!! (1 Viewer)

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
So it seems the majority consensus is saying total war/homefront, post-war expectations and stalemate? i might focus on those mainly then- i just have no time to do study for everyyyything in ww1.

pig_93

HSC
Peartie said:
u dont need historiography for this bit
does that mean we dont need to crap on about an historian? or we dont even need quotes?

im lost when it comes to this so called 'historiography'

jdrockefeller

HSC
pig_93 said:
does that mean we dont need to crap on about an historian? or we dont even need quotes?

im lost when it comes to this so called 'historiography'
It's source analysis and YOUR own knowledge. So no.

Basically, in the 10 markers, you don't need intros or conclusions. They aren't essays. They are short answer responses.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Götterfunken said:
Though having a quote, for a few statistics can make a 8 mark answer into a 9-10 mark answer.
quotes and statistics arent necessary to achieve full marks in this question.

Götterfunken

HSC
AlleyCat said:
quotes and statistics arent necessary to achieve full marks in this question.
No, I didn't say that. My point was if you have an answer that wouldn't get full-marks by itself, having a few quotes or statistics may boost your mark.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Wouldnt having some relevant quotes and statistics allow the marker to get the impression that you do in fact, have great knowledge about what you are talking about? I agree, it can boost your marks veryyy easily but if you still give a correct answer and show you do know the topic, without historian views- you can get full marks also.

Though, im gonna try and be safe by gathering some quotes that i can use and know that i can apply to any topic in ww1.

Jill23

SarahJZ said:
I agree with you 'myusername'...my teacher has been telling us that it could likely be total war/home front, because they haven't done that yet, and its the last year of the syllabus...so I'm hoping he's right...otherwise it might be on the League of Nations or the Treaty of Versailles...
THIS WAS TOO FUNNY! I could not help myself.... SarahJZ, the reason your teacher agrees with 'myusername' s teacher is because they are the same person...that's Amber

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)