Predict what you got for the last question for science out of 7 (1 Viewer)

qmaz

HSC
i agree with king049. it took me 10 minutes to try and understand what i had to answer. in the end im like...wtf...recycling can harm the environment now? ISN'T RECYCLING GOOD!? lol so instead i made up my own question and answered it :p i explained how recycling is beneficial to the environment. for the "write an alternative solution to save water in the future" i put down make farmers use GM-crops because they're less reliant on water, that'll save a lot of water yeah? since a very large portion of australian water use is for agricultural purposes? someone reassure me :)

Cardea

HSC
I actually didn't mind this question so much. I talked about:

- Increased water storage: building of reservoirs, destroying natural habitats, extinction of wildlife, threatening biodiversity, disruption of ecosystems and..

- Recycling: processes will require combustion of fossil fuels leading to more greenhouse emissions.

Seriously, I must have repeated greenhouse emissions throughout the whole exam about a hundred times.

keenith

HSC
i think ill get 6-7 i wrote pretty in depth

i dont desalination is a good idea cause greenhouse gas emissions and loss of habitat

Kittikhun

HSC
I put the word distillation instead of desalination. Bollocks! I think it would be a 2 or 3. Guess the SC ain't easy after all.:(

super.muppy

HSC
freezemygnome said:
AHHHH!
i just realised that in the multiple choice section, there was a diagram showing that methane was released during the process of recycling..
but was it recycling water?
:)
wat was being recycled

taliahhh

HSC
I did pretty bad on this question..
I sat there for ages just staring at the paper wondering wtf I was going to write. Once I started writing I just talked crap the whole time and went on about how extra dams would create environmental problems about where they are situated, and how it was possible they could destroy the environment just to install one.
So yea, I'm hoping for a 2/7, tops.
Lol.

alexvision

HSC
Lolz, I just said that we need to use less water and use gray water, then talked about how bad it is to destroy habitats and how the amount of water needed will always grow so we need to be almost self reliant. RECYCLING FTW!!!!!!

swathard

HSC
srsly i reckon i got 1-3.. i had NOO idea what to write about : |

smushieex

HSC
wtfreak. this question confused me.
i kept ranting on about the most random things.
Everyone I spoke to after the exam said they put desalination .. I just stood there like .. uhh, okay. I did NOT even think about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)