• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predictions for Modern? (11 Viewers)

Harry_062

HSC
My teacher reckons we'll have a hard paper
My teacher thinks the total opposite - for conflict in Europe last year they merged key features and random points which made the last cohort really struggle. She also thought the 10 marker comparison was also bad for PA. I think this year it’ll be better/ same level

hschaterxoxo

HSC
any civil rights predictions?? xx

kinda ready for anything but I'm thinking maybe a freedom rides question??? thoughts?

Solarised

HSC
My teacher thinks the total opposite - for conflict in Europe last year they merged key features and random points which made the last cohort really struggle. She also thought the 10 marker comparison was also bad for PA. I think this year it’ll be better/ same level
easier this yr fo sure

Harry_062

HSC
I also reckon Axis Aims / Strategies could come up this year too for Conflict in Europe - last they tested on was only Allied and that was 2019 I believe.

Harry_062

HSC
That's decent ngl it shouldn't be too hard
If it is I hope nesa chokes because for those doing Japan as a national study would have an advantage since Axis powers in the conflict in Europe are Japan. I thought it would just be mainly Italy and G but I asked my teacher and she said you must mention Japan smh!!

Solarised

HSC
If it is I hope nesa chokes because for those doing Japan as a national study would have an advantage since Axis powers in the conflict in Europe are Japan. I thought it would just be mainly Italy and G but I asked my teacher and she said you must mention Japan smh!!
Yea japan is usually a pretty niche topic but it'll be good for you guys this year

Harry_062

HSC
Yea japan is usually a pretty niche topic but it'll be good for you guys this year
I hope so but I hope it’s something not related to aims and strats. Especially since I’m doing Russia for national unit.

Harry_062

HSC
For russia power struggle
Conflict in Europe D Day
and then I do china for the studies thing and its gonna be probably smth on mao zedong and the 5 year plan bullshit
Yikes - I hope Europe’s on Russian CO or NWCT, or even early advances, or Russia to be Stalinism / totalitarianism. That would be the goat.

also for my other apartheid historians - one key feature they haven’t asked yet is differing visions Of democracy (in key features of syllabus) - so make sure you prep for that. My teacher is adamant that it’ll appear sooner than later so this year could be the year

Solarised

HSC
Yikes - I hope Europe’s on Russian CO or NWCT, or even early advances, or Russia to be Stalinism / totalitarianism. That would be the goat.

also for my other apartheid historians - one key feature they haven’t asked yet is differing visions Of democracy (in key features of syllabus) - so make sure you prep for that. My teacher is adamant that it’ll appear sooner than later so this year could be the year
true thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 2)