• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predictions for Modern? (15 Viewers)

Zippas

HSC
Now that I am looking at the questions again, I am slightly confused as to why NESA decided to do a 2022 reincarnation but arguably, easier. I was honestly prepping for another 2021 modern exam
Im assuming they'd face quite a bit of backlash if they asked an even harder foreign policy Q than last year, at least the one they asked was a pretty good one if you actually studied for it

pilot_djeddie

HSC
Im assuming they'd face quite a bit of backlash if they asked an even harder foreign policy Q than last year, at least the one they asked was a pretty good one if you actually studied for it
But beyond Russia as an option for national studies and if you looked at all the options and their questions, I would argue that this paper is definitely on the easier side as a whole. Even Power and Authority and their 15 marker was hella easy (granted that you studied).

beanbug

HSC
Imagine for CRM if they added a purely Malcolm X question...
Or for Indochina, "assess the implications of Dien Bien Phu"
malcolm x question would be soo good imo i enjoyed learning about him because before y12 i had only really learned about the nvda part of the crm. lowkey such a blessing they haven't assessed the survey for indochina, theres so much going on

L. Mandrake

HSC
But beyond Russia as an option for national studies and if you looked at all the options and their questions, I would argue that this paper is definitely on the easier side as a whole. Even Power and Authority and their 15 marker was hella easy (granted that you studied).
Isn't anything easy, granted you've studied?:angel:

pilot_djeddie

HSC
Even English, my most hated subject is now looking hella easy (was so happy with that 20 mark discursive).

pilot_djeddie

HSC
#reason-why-humanities-subjects-are-better-than-STEM ?
SHUT UP!
I have a conflicting position lol. I choose to be in the non-aligned pact.

i hate english but I love maths (do 3u) and HSIE subjects (eco, legal, modern and ext). But I also don’t really like science except physics to a degree🤣

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 13)