Predictions for Speeches Module B question? (1 Viewer)

Lolzipops

HSC
Anyone have any predictions?
I have a feeling it could be on Reconciliation.

I'm just hoping they don't nominate a speech.

Izbelle

HSC
It is the 20th anniversary of the Mabo decision, one of our teachers predicted they may specify Pearson/Bandler but who knows :/

Lolzipops

HSC
It is the 20th anniversary of the Mabo decision, one of our teachers predicted they may specify Pearson/Bandler but who knows :/
Definitely thinking that too. I'm not a big fan of Pearson's speech but Bandler's I can deal with.

Praying they ask a nice broad question on how various speeches transcend contextual boundaries or something along those lines!

SanjoyM

HSC
Strong feeling that they will specify either Atwood or Sadat this year.
Perhaps, Keating.

Izbelle

HSC
That would be heaven <3

Definitely thinking that too. I'm not a big fan of Pearson's speech but Bandler's I can deal with.

Praying they ask a nice broad question on how various speeches transcend contextual boundaries or something along those lines!

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
We did a speech for module B........ so i have my speech on hand, if there a need.... and i got 15/20 for it.... (lol, my only good one)

Lolzipops

HSC
Is anyone completely disregarding Suu Kyi's speech due to the question last year?

wootwoot1234

HSC
Is anyone completely disregarding Suu Kyi's speech due to the question last year?
i might go over it if i have enough time. but since they've asked for it last year, they probably won't ask again. what about you?

SanjoyM

HSC
What are the chances of specifying Atwood? I think most people are freaked out about this speech!

shongaponga

HSC
I really hope they don't specify Atwood, but I'm getting a vibe they will. Either that or it's just paranoia as it's one of the three speeches I'm not very confident with haha (other two being Will. Deane's and Bandler's, but I don't think they'll specify either of them) They've never specified two years in a row before - hopefully they'll revert back to own choosing.

Lolzipops

HSC
i might go over it if i have enough time. but since they've asked for it last year, they probably won't ask again. what about you?
I'm just going to memorise the key ideas/quotes in it, just in case there is an overall theme asked in the question and it is relevant to her speech, however it won't be a main focus of my study.

humbletaco

HSC
N/A
Don't think they will prescribe, they will most definitely ask for 3 though. I have a feeling it will be a quote on the 20th anniversary of Mabo, thus you'd relate Bandler, Pearson and Keating as they address unity, equality, and justice. I don't see why they'd specify Atwood when it's pretty irrelevant to most others

teeah

HSC
I wouldn't mind them prescribing anything other than Pearson..really don't like that speech. 3 speeches wouldn't be too bad either :)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I reckon they will again ask you to make references to at least 2 texts like they did for paper 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)