Predictions for Speeches Module B question? (1 Viewer)

jayq94

HSC
They won't specify Atwood because her speech only corresponds with Suu Kyi's and they did that last year. I don't think they'll specify this year because wasn't there a bit of an uproar last year.

RishBonjour

HSC
anything other than pearson would be amazing.
Obvs they won't specify Kyi, but its on of my favourite speeches - goes well it sadat (win if they specify him)

My teacher also said Pearson might be specified. (don't know shiz on him)

ghruei

HSC
What are the chances of specifying Atwood? I think most people are freaked out about this speech!
a teacher at our school said Atwood is a higher order speech, so considering every person in the state answers this question, it probably wont be specified

that's what I'm hoping anyway!

funstudy

HSC
I heard Atwood, Keating, Sadat and Pearson were popular in trials (i.e. they specified it)

Artemkin

HSC
Our teacher is expecting either Pearson or Bandler this year. I'm happy with both. Also wouldn't mind I they asked for Sadat. Hopefully the question is on rhetorical treatment of ideas or context rather than any enduring values

Ms106

Complexity
HSC
Really doubt they will specify, I'm not worried.

acemusic415

HSC
You'll be fine guys. Don't worry so much. Most of the speeches are synonymous in what they're trying to achieve, with the exception of Atwood. You'll be fine!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)