• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predictions for the Business Studies HSC exam? (18 Viewers)

rev668

HSC
honestly i am praying for a paper like 2014 i would've ate up the business report so bad its not even funny and the short answer was good too urgh PLEASE NESA
imma do that day before the exam for the confidence boost

idk123233

HSC
yall reckon 5 past papers and memorising syllabus enough for a band 6
ye someone pls answer thisssss^^ alsop wdym my memorsing syllabus (currently tryna study bsuiness too but idk what to do) like just the syllabus points or like all the contnet

aqwerty13402

HSC
ye someone pls answer thisssss^^ alsop wdym my memorsing syllabus (currently tryna study bsuiness too but idk what to do) like just the syllabus points or like all the contnet
For me, both. I spent the past 2-3 days (only 1-2 hours of each) actually using acronyms to fully memorise the dot points. Now I'll use the weekend to do some questions and go over any content im rusty with.

But yes syllabus memorisation just refers to the actual points. But obv u need to understand it all to get marks

svlalteg07

HSC
Obv its best to prepare for everything - but I personally feel like it will be processes. They COULD get specific - i could see a pure financial ratios essay question or smthg...

idk. im just trying to get essays done (not to memorise, just to know the flow) for all parts of finance.

just praying that HR is an option for the essay so i can not choose it lmao. hate that sht
finally someone who hates hr, fkc human resources

LHayaBuZa

HSC
at this point rely soley on hsc questions, cus ihve been doing the trial ones and they seem too easy and straight forward, not a lot of stimulus linking
Finished all the HSC short answer and mcq's.

Haven't done all the hsc extended responses, but I cant find any more short answer practice. I will check shore, but I think I have done some of their's already.

Does bored of studies have any 2024 business studies trials from decent schools?

HSC
Where can I find good business studies past papers?

THSC ones kinda suck.
go on acehsc they might be abit old like 2017 around but its still within syllabus like date, somethings just are abit different like i think they called current ratio something else but it should be fine

idk123233

HSC
For me, both. I spent the past 2-3 days (only 1-2 hours of each) actually using acronyms to fully memorise the dot points. Now I'll use the weekend to do some questions and go over any content im rusty with.

But yes syllabus memorisation just refers to the actual points. But obv u need to understand it all to get marks
how well do u get the contenttt, i feel like ik it, but when i think abt it i feeeel like i dont 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 10)