• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predictions for the Business Studies HSC exam? (19 Viewers)

rev668

HSC
also if anyones got a sheet on the financial ratios they have in the last 2 qs of multi choice that would be good too

ihatehsc24

the screen to the ring to the pen to the king
HSC
guys i need help with the content- I always have difficulty in understanding the relationship between strategies and influences/processes, or what effect the strategies have on influences/processes (applies for all topics). so would be nice if someone can help me out here. I think they usually ask this in essays, and sometimes in reports or even short answers which are 5/6 markers.

aqwerty13402

HSC
guys i need help with the content- I always have difficulty in understanding the relationship between strategies and influences/processes, or what effect the strategies have on influences/processes (applies for all topics). so would be nice if someone can help me out here. I think they usually ask this in essays, and sometimes in reports or even short answers which are 5/6 markers.
Idk what you mean by this

Influences --cause businesses to adopt--> strategies
strategies --allow a business to achieve--> strategic role
processes --can also aid in the achieval of --> strategic role
strategies --can influence--> processes

Like that?

sainzsgf

HSC

aqwerty13402

HSC
i hope they let us choose between 2 fns so i can avoid hr. theres only one year in the past they did that so we should be chill
yh i rlly need hr as an essay lolol. i could maybe do hr strategies, and MAYBE hr processes but i feel likeits harder to make up case studies for hr in general.

everything else u have a lot more quanitiative data (i.e. ratios, expenses, sales, market share, costs etc)

lyingsalsa

HSC
yh i rlly need hr as an essay lolol. i could maybe do hr strategies, and MAYBE hr processes but i feel likeits harder to make up case studies for hr in general.

everything else u have a lot more quanitiative data (i.e. ratios, expenses, sales, market share, costs etc)
qantas stood down/made redundant 34000 employees during covid. there you go free stat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 14)