Prefects, SRC, Captainsand House captains? (1 Viewer)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Our prefect results were announced and I was so shocked/stoked that I got in. Had to conceal my excitement though because there was so many upset people, particularly in my close friends.

Who else is a prefect/SRC member/ House/vice captain or school captain/vice?

JAult

HSC
Hi,

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I'm the school captain at my school, and was a state rep for SRC :D

ej114

HSC
Congrads. Im the prefect in charge of sports and properbly going to be a mentor for some of the kids in welfare through out the year.

eat_well

HSC
I didn't make it to prefect but I wasn't too beat up about it. I know a few people in my school that cried (I go to an all girls school).
I did however make to transport prefect which I was stoked about considering I do no extra curricular activities :).

ej114

HSC
I didn't make it to prefect but I wasn't too beat up about it. I know a few people in my school that cried (I go to an all girls school).
I did however make to transport prefect which I was stoked about considering I do no extra curricular activities :).
Transport prefect? Never heard of such a role, what do you do within your role.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
i was school captain...ahh good times. it really is great to be a prefect member/school captain/vice
my sister didnt get in. she was upset but shes over it now. at my school, unfortunately popular people get in, despite the fact that they may not be the most fit for that role...ahh i guess thats life though :) democracy :)
@ OP congratulations :) :)

HSC
N/A
congrats! :)
I was nominated & got through to the interview stage but then got rejected :p
LOL in the interview I was so nervous... I accidentally swore as well :|

SXCBEAST

HSC
congrats! :)
I was nominated & got through to the interview stage but then got rejected :p
LOL in the interview I was so nervous... I accidentally swore as well :|
LOL at the beginning of my interview I was like "lets just leave modesty at the door shall we" they loved it.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Congratulations. May the forces be with you and guide you to become a true leader young warlock. I wish I ran for school captain. Then again, I would be lying on the floor all the time.

eat_well

HSC
Transport prefect? Never heard of such a role, what do you do within your role.
Yeah I know, it sounds lame. A lot of our school catch the trains and buses so we make sure they don't upset the train guards or the general public. We also help out the prefects and teachers when there aren't enough people for a certain job e.g. Cake stalls and collecting money for charities.
It isn't much but at the end of the day I still get a badge and something to put on my resume :).

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Congrats guys :)

I'm a prefect. Nothing special (like 15+ guys get in lol). Been in SRC for a while so i know we'll never get anything done :p

fairyfloss23

HSC
Congrats!
I'm the Senior Prefect of Welfare at my school. Was also heaps shocked to get but also so excited! :)

ciaobella17

HSC
Congratulations to everyone that got a position! I got School Captain at our school, there are no prefects, just 2 Captains and 2 Vice Captains :)

HSC
Uni Grad
House prefect. But in my grade if you aren't house/school/vice captains then you are house prefect.

mike12345678

HSC
i was school captain...ahh good times. it really is great to be a prefect member/school captain/vice
my sister didnt get in. she was upset but shes over it now. at my school, unfortunately popular people get in, despite the fact that they may not be the most fit for that role...ahh i guess thats life though :) democracy :)
@ OP congratulations :) :)
LOL i wish my school had a democracy :(
i got vice captain even though the whole school including teachers wanted me as CAPTAIN.

Cheesecake_a

HSC
I'm a prefect, and tried out for captain but didn't get in. I was so upset lol but now it's behind me, and the roles honestly are not so different in my opinion, they may have to miss more days of schools to attend things and hold assemblies. So I don't mind, I have my own tasks as prefect too.

Zeroes

HSC
Nah, I didn't win the popularity contest at my school.
(Not that that's how it works at all schools, but it certainly does at mine.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)