• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Pregnancy / Periods (2 Viewers)

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
yea it kinda does lol. but he is just worried as to y she hasnt had her bleed yet, after 2 days., how long does it usually take? and what if she doesnt get it by the time she has run out of sugar pills?

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
The most probable reason as to why she hasn't bled yet is probably because she has skipped her period the last two months. When I do so, as Kwayera explain, my cycle goes a bit wacky, and sometimes I'm 2 days late.

I doubt she's pregnant. If she's taken the pill properly, every day without forgetting, the chances are pretty slim.

Look, tell your mate to wear a condom anyway. I know it feels good to not wear one, but why go through this worry every month? The worry is excruciating, trust me, i know. It's not worth the worry.

zoeanne

HSC
Periods=my periods are usually like clock work i get them for like 5 days... but they dont bother me i dont get any pain or anythings its great...

pregnancy= if i was to fall pregnant, i would keep it, even if the father didnt wont to stick around, but ive talkt ot my mum about if i ever fell preg... and i was shocked she said she would be upset but they would support me all the way, like i cant say im against abortion or anything i just know myself i wouldnt be able to do it...

danieyo

HSC
at this age
abortion no doubt
never tell my rents
theyd disown me hard out
and its true
bringing another life into a cruel relationship is harsh
no way
im living my life at 16 spankkyyooouuuu
not gonna make a mistake thts gonna cost me the rest of my life

nerd4lyf

HSC
HATE it wen grlz tell me

aww i have my periodz

tahnk u very mCuh but didnt want to noe :S

Eclipse008

HSC
N/A
My period has been 6 months late. I knew I couldn't be pregnant because I was a virgin

Ananas72

HSC
If I got pregnant now, number one, I'd be like "wtf, I'm a virgin" but if I did have sex and got pregnant now, at age (almost - c'mon less than a fortnight) seventeen, I'd definitely keep it. I'd tell mum and she'd help me bring it up, I'm sure. Who cares about the father? My sister and I managed to grow up ok without ours.
Though if the father wanted to be involved he would be, but I wouldn't have an abortion or give my baby up for adoption for him.
Not that there's anything wrong with that, I, personally, just couldn't do it.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I got word last night that one of my friends is 9 weeks pregnant, after a few misdiagnoses. She is 18 years old and keeping it.

Opinions - kgo.

HSC
N/A
the child would be almost as old as you
Not really. I'd have been 7 years older than this kid if she didn't abort it or miscarry
I got word last night that one of my friends is 9 weeks pregnant, after a few misdiagnoses. She is 18 years old and keeping it.

Opinions - kgo.
Sounds fine to me as long as she can support her kid. I think it's retarded to have a kid if it's gonna suffer.
I'd rather not have a kid at all than have one and know that i'd have difficulty supporting it.

Also, bonus is father is supportive.

I know a girl who had a baby like 2 months after her HSC exam. She doesn't work/go to uni/go to tafe and just stays home to look after the house and baby and he works in a factory. Hmm...

HSC
1. you are unlikely to have completed your tertiary education.
2. if you dont have a tertiary education, i dont think you should be breeding
3. you are likely to have a below average sense of maturity
4. likely to have a low paying job
5. likely to not have significant assets in your name

you are going to raise a child in a less than ideal environment, and you should be ashamed with yourself

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I know a girl who had a baby like 2 months after her HSC exam. She doesn't work/go to uni/go to tafe and just stays home to look after the house and baby and he works in a factory. Hmm...
gr8 environment to raise a child, imo

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
but yeah with me as the exception to the rule, everyone i know who has had a baby under the age of 25 is/has become a no hoper with 0 prospects and actually the younger you are when you first get pregnant, the higher the chance youll end up having more kids

it's actually a statistical fact

also watch that doco on plumpton high lol

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Plumpton High? /me shudders

That school was... just down the road from my school. Very scary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)