Pregnancy / Periods (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Personally, if I got pregnant at this age, I would probably want to keep it and raise it myself. I couldn't live with myself if I gave it up for adoption. I'd rather have an abortion or have the kid and raise it myself.
But would depend on how supportive the father was. If I knew he wouldn't be actively involved in the child's life and would be a shitcunt of a father, i'd terminate.

aznboystar

Honourary Azn
HSC
Personally, if I got pregnant at this age, I would probably want to keep it and raise it myself. I couldn't live with myself if I gave it up for adoption. I'd rather have an abortion or have the kid and raise it myself.
But would depend on how supportive the father was. If I knew he wouldn't be actively involved in the child's life and would be a shitcunt of a father, i'd terminate.
not going to happen. ur parents would murder u first

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
wat if sinophile was the father and he was suportive

HSC
N/A
not going to happen. ur parents would murder u first
I spoke to my parents about it a few months ago. They told me that it's my child and I could do whatever I wanted with it. If I wanted to keep it, they'd support me, if I were to abort it, it was completely up to me.
wat if sinophile was the father and he was suportive
Never gonna happen

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
follicle stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone

follicular development is the development of eggs during the menstrual cycle, from immature primordial follicles to graafian follicles and subsequent ovulation of the egg and the corpus luteum

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Girl's reproduction is weird. All that guys need to know: Insert Tab A in Slot B.

aznboystar

Honourary Azn
HSC
follicle stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone

follicular development is the development of eggs during the menstrual cycle, from immature primordial follicles to graafian follicles and subsequent ovulation of the egg and the corpus luteum
correct. good to see somebody knows their shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)