pregnancy (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
CharlieB said:
Abstinence is the only form of birth control that is 100% effective in preventing pregnancy.
What a crock of shit. A hysterectomy is much more effective.

Seriously though, if you use a condom properly its very effective, i would say about 99%, just make sure you check it and realise if it tears and you will be fine, the reason why it varies is because some of the studies that tested it had political influences [right wing people who prefer to downplay contraception in order to promote abstinence for their own religious agenda] and so someone who uses a condom sometimes and other times just doesn't use anything is counted as a statistic, someone who puts the condom on their head instead of their dick is counted as a statistic and so forth.

If you are of normal intelligence and can be bothered to learn the correct way of using a condom and check for tears [if it breaks go get morning after pill] its pretty effective.

Same goes for the pill, you cant get pregnant if an egg isnt being released, but sometimes you can have clashes with other medication, forget to take it or be on the wrong hormone dose completely....

effectiveness estimates are almost always on the conservative side, in reality if you know what you are doing they work much better than people assume.

Evilo

HSC
Serius said:
If you are of normal intelligence and can be bothered to learn the correct way of using a condom and check for tears [if it breaks go get morning after pill] its pretty effective..
qft

Seriously just follow the instructions, use lube if necessary and then dispose of properly. No issues, no mess, no fuss... and most importantly - no baby.

jessicaaa.

HSC
i've been on the pill for a year and a half and just found out last week i'm pregnant, so defo use a condom cos theres always that lil chance of something going wrong, even if you think your 100% safe.

=|

Bainesy

HSC
you may want to consider the skeeting method. its highly effective if used correctly and you dont need a condom

also as a side note. once your pregnant you cant get pregnant again. so if you just accept it and get pregnant, you can have 9 months of pure sex before you have to worry about contraception again.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
jessicaaa. said:
i've been on the pill for a year and a half and just found out last week i'm pregnant, so defo use a condom cos theres always that lil chance of something going wrong, even if you think your 100% safe.

=|
were u taking it properly? if you were thats just reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaally unlucky

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
? what if the material isnt very absorbant, i fail to see how its a contraception.

unless by underpants you mean some sort of hardcore medieval cast iron chastity belt, even then it would still be possible[hard to accomplish, but if you had your mind set on it you could do it] to get pregnant

eddy11

HSC
CharlieB said:
Abstinence is the only form of birth control that is 100% effective in preventing pregnancy.
Jesus Christ, virgin Mary, never heard that story?

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Unless the condom has been in your wallet for agezzzz

Delinda

HSC
-may-cat- said:
pill + condom = no worries
There is still some chance. If what your saying was true, i wouldnt have a niece.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)