Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayngo

HSC
Are you serious right now you call what I do nothing? god you take me for granted! how about when I did that special something something with lil milfy ;)

I always let you be on top as well like have you ever stopped to wonder if I wanted to be on top huh. nahhh didn't think so.
why would he be silly enough to have you on top?

also is anyone going to the chocolate festival next weekend?

MilkyCat_

HSC
Are you serious right now you call what I do nothing? god you take me for granted! how about when I did that special something something with lil milfy ;)

I always let you be on top as well like have you ever stopped to wonder if I wanted to be on top huh. nahhh didn't think so.

HAHAHAHaHAHAha
Lost my shit :')

Graceuf

HSC

This made my night. XD

MilkyCat_

HSC
If you went to James ruse and aren't currently studying medicine, did you really go to James Ruse?

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC

you climb dat mountain boi
http://acehsc.com.au/staff/
I think they might be biased to ruse..only slightly
brb have to take out a mortgage

Graceuf

HSC
Nah nah, needs to be a Med/Law degree, durh.

Interested though, anyone in the 2016 cohort interested in Medicine?
I have a friend who really wants to get into medicine at UNSW but I don't think she's realised that getting an 80+ is a massive achievement from our school.

AppleTea

HSC
Just started studying for my subjects... my exams start in two days :) anyone else as fucked as me?
tbh i'll be fineeee I'm sure the prelim exams aren't that hard

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Just started studying for my subjects... my exams start in two days :) anyone else as fucked as me?
tbh i'll be fineeee I'm sure the prelim exams aren't that hard
I did that for Economics and Physics, I think I did okay.

Now I'm cramming for two days of English and two days of Maths

calamebe

HSC
Lol I don't know what I would do if I started studying two days before. I've only got 2 exams for year 11 yet I've been studying heaps, and they're the week after next week. For some reason I've become a perfectionists with my tests this year.

AppleTea

HSC
Lol I don't know what I would do if I started studying two days before. I've only got 2 exams for year 11 yet I've been studying heaps, and they're the week after next week. For some reason I've become a perfectionists with my tests this year.
tfw you study more for assignments than prelim exams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)