Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkyCat_

HSC
lol i am chill. i don't take shit on the internet seriously, i would never do that. what's wrong with lmao and >.< <--- its qt tho :c
AHHHHH I can feel the number of my brain cells slowly diminishing

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
this reminds me of the time sien didn't understand our banter and thought peeps were about to be bottled
in my defense, it's hard to tell when you're bantering or shits going down
There should be a warning like: warning: bantering storm ahead

Last edited:

AppleTea

HSC
I am not pumped. I hate school, why can't we all just drop out and live off the dole like milfy

Ello1234

HSC
I am not pumped. I hate school, why can't we all just drop out and live off the dole like milfy
Milfy is an inspiration to us all. :')

LOL same I'm going to have to pull an all-nighter again. fun time.

AppleTea

HSC
you know you're not getting a good sleep when the dog sleeps smack bang in the middle

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
lmao whatever everyone hates me now for the misinterpreted reason >.<
Nah, when I said 2017 scrub, I say it to every Year 10. Don't take it to heart. Although, you were pretty savage and the banter didn't even sound like a joke either, so.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
ok so i know that you want to join into this conversation/banter because it's so riveting and we are all such cool people *cough*
and also maybe because you empathise with the 'prelim' feels for your accel maths course... but its not long now until you will get your own prelim thread specifically for you and your '17 mates. There everyone will listen to you and respect you a lot more :)

im not telling you to get out or do anything, just try understand where we're coming from

yes this is mean and i'm not a fan of it myself but meh thats how bos seems to work :p
it'll be ok, in a quarter of a year you'll get what i mean.
This.

"we are all such cool people" lelelelele
lol yea i understand where u're coming from and all dat. I'm not trying to be intrusive or an annoying bitch but when I'm bored i just waste my time on here btw. I'll just chill elsewhere (on dis other forum) lol rekt.
But i felt like i was just treated like an 8yo kid lmaoo

gg guys

mayngo out o/
In our eyes, you are that childish. And in the 2015ers eyes, we are that childish. And in uni-er's eyes, we are fetuses. We aren't lesser or greater than you, and as high schoolers, its pretty weird to see someone not from our age group. Not even that, not from our senior year group.

Its the fact that you're mocking and rude that we don't want to be around it, not because we are exclusive people. I think a lot of us are really open like Apple & DAL.

Last edited:

Ello1234

HSC
"we are all such cool people" lelelelele
lol yea i understand where u're coming from and all dat. I'm not trying to be intrusive or an annoying bitch but when I'm bored i just waste my time on here btw. I'll just chill elsewhere (on dis other forum) lol rekt.
But i felt like i was just treated like an 8yo kid lmaoo

gg guys

mayngo out o/
What other forums do you use? :)

AppleTea

HSC
Im sweating yet my nipples are hard. Thought?
I read this as you were sweating out of your nipples. seems like both were weird to read tho

I deduce that you've just worked out probs benching - sweat
and then proceeded to rub ice over your pecks to cool off - hard nips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)