Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbird_14

HSC
So is the prelim chat gonna become the 2016 HSC chat next term??
Probs a new thread will start next year (otherwise it'll have >1,000 pages), but the same group of people :) (including the lurkers and visitors as well)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
hmmm prelims finished (I don't know which emoji to use. Sad, happy or excitement)
I think, people should feel sad that their time of high school is nearing an end, especially when you realise Year 11 is finished.

But I guess, people should also feel happy that they are moving on in life to new things as well.

qwert73

HSC
I think, people should feel sad that their time of high school is nearing an end, especially when you realise Year 11 is finished.

But I guess, people should also feel happy that they are moving on in life to new things as well.
I'm felt so weird these last few days with the years 12's graduating, the idea that prelims are done and that my final year of high school is about to start is so scary but exciting. 12 years of school done, 1 more to go, then you're considered an adult and choose where to go from there. gonna miss the year 12s :(

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I'm felt so weird these last few days with the years 12's graduating, the idea that prelims are done and that my final year of high school is about to start is so scary but exciting. 12 years of school done, 1 more to go, then you're considered an adult and choose where to go from there. gonna miss the year 12s :(
You won't be considered an adult the moment you leave high school, trust me. We will merely be small fishes released into a much bigger world.

And I'm sure a majority of us will be making our way in university, which is ultimately a few more years of education.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
You won't be considered an adult the moment you leave high school, trust me. We will merely be small fishes released into a much bigger world.

And I'm sure a majority of us will be making our way in university, which is ultimately a few more years of education.
my mum says i will most likely be sweeping the floor in macers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)