Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
No, you probably just haven't found someone that has made you have that feeling yet. Some day, Sien, some day.

Don't be like DAL, you don't want to be a WWE player ;3
Fek off [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Its not about the legs, its about the fact that THEY'RE IN YEAR 7!! I cringe erytim

You don't get "spellbound" but your perception of that person changes. All of a sudden they're super attractive (even if they're ugly af), you overlook their flaws and just have a general feeling of wanting to be around them. Plus you wont be able to stop staring at them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
so how do tell if you're infatuated or in love?

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
so how do tell if you're infatuated or in love?
Love comes with experience and is generally a long-term thing, but to put it simply if your in love, you'll be prepared to jump in front of a bullet for your sig other.

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
i'm not especially attracted to either genders fkn hsc getting in my way. Once you have a crush on someone, do you like become spellbound or something like in dramas and shit? my kdramas may come in handy one day
fun fact: i asked my mum what she would do if my bro was gay, she said that she would disown him on the spot lol...
not spellbound but its very distracting for me and like friggin hell anytime i talk to him i feel like im making a huge mistake and everything will go wrong and that he will never talk to me again ;__; but really he doesnt care i dont think i dunno ahh it is very distracting, and im so annoyed because im not focusing on work as much :/ whyyyy nowwww?? its probably good you havent got a crush on anyone right now becuase HSC haha

You bros all Asian?
not asian one bit. full blooded russian born in australia lol

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Love comes with experience and is generally a long-term thing, but to put it simply if your in love, you'll be prepared to jump in front of a bullet for your sig other.
That's a bit extreme for teenagers, let's keep it to a simple "you will feel like you want to be beside them and support them etc, with an interest in physical intimacy as well" so it's like having a best friend but you can iono, hug/hold hands/kiss/have sex whatever to show intimacy

GOD THIS IS GETTING WEIRD

I feel giddy just being with my SO :)

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
That's a bit extreme for teenagers, let's keep it to a simple "you will feel like you want to be beside them and support them etc, with an interest in physical intimacy as well" so it's like having a best friend but you can iono, hug/hold hands/kiss/have sex whatever to show intimacy

dawwww that sounds so nice
i wish i had that t_t

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC

Lol, i'm just talking in general. I dont think many teenagers experience love, or misinterpret lust for love.

Graceuf

HSC

So we'll just add love doctor with human printer, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)