Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unicorns101

HSC
what's so funny?

there is nothing wrong with memorising formulas so long as you still emphasise reasoning and logic in your working out when doing Q's
never said there was, its just not for me and i never implied it to be for anyone else either

unicorns101

HSC
can we talk about other things than maths?
today i had a catch up lesson for it for 5 hours in school
so im dead :)
has anyone done anything in the holidays so far?

Graceuf

HSC
Procrastinated over Maths homework, played piano for hours on end. (My main form of procrastination) and slept enough to last me the next 4 years. That's basically all I've done. But I'm going to Melbourne tomorrow so it's going to be a lot of walking places and early mornings... :(

How have your holidays been so far?

HSC
lmao I finished watching 2 seasons of Orange is the New Black, and stuffed season 9 of How I Met Your Mother into today. I think I'm going to finish The Office, House of Cards, and watch a little of Judge Judy by the end of the holidays. I use to be all excited, loving to go out and all but nowadays, Sydney is just so boring. Do you guys know any favourite places to go? I've been to Royal National Park this holiday so far, any suggestions?

unicorns101

HSC
lmao I finished watching 2 seasons of Orange is the New Black, and stuffed season 9 of How I Met Your Mother into today. I think I'm going to finish The Office, House of Cards, and watch a little of Judge Judy by the end of the holidays. I use to be all excited, loving to go out and all but nowadays, Sydney is just so boring. Do you guys know any favourite places to go? I've been to Royal National Park this holiday so far, any suggestions?
DONT U STUDY? *lol c what i did there*
ahahahahah :') im just so funny

unicorns101

HSC
When you're 1.5 years away from the HSC, there are no Holidays, there is no merry making... none.

unicorns101

HSC
Procrastinated over Maths homework, played piano for hours on end. (My main form of procrastination) and slept enough to last me the next 4 years. That's basically all I've done. But I'm going to Melbourne tomorrow so it's going to be a lot of walking places and early mornings... :(

How have your holidays been so far?
Melby :) my fav shopping place <3
I was meaning to go to Brisbane next week,but alas too much study to be done so no :(
as for holidays so far....AH HA HA HA HA HA
My eyes are dead and my shoulders hurt from being hunched over my laptop during the long, cold nights, with the wind howling behind the thin walls of the shell I call Home... a meagre supply of Sour Patch Kids resting against my thigh to help me through the night... the luxury of sleep seems further away than I could possibly imagine.
dont get me started.

Graceuf

HSC
Melby :) my fav shopping place <3
I was meaning to go to Brisbane next week,but alas too much study to be done so no :(
as for holidays so far....AH HA HA HA HA HA
My eyes are dead and my shoulders hurt from being hunched over my laptop during the long, cold nights, with the wind howling behind the thin walls of the shell I call Home... a meagre supply of Sour Patch Kids resting against my thigh to help me through the night... the luxury of sleep seems further away than I could possibly imagine.
dont get me started.
I feel like that was the start of a REALLY terrifying novel...

But don't push yourself too hard. Just do my Biology homework, which is just over 2 days (14 days in holidays divided by 6 subjects) of relaxing, being a slob (her words not mine) and generally having a break from the stress that is school.

Enjoy those Sour Patch Kids somewhere else other than hunched over your desk. [emoji4]

Aaannnnddd now I sound like the hippy on BOS...

unicorns101

HSC
I feel like that was the start of a REALLY terrifying novel...

But don't push yourself too hard. Just do my Biology homework, which is just over 2 days (14 days in holidays divided by 6 subjects) of relaxing, being a slob (her words not mine) and generally having a break from the stress that is school.

Enjoy those Sour Patch Kids somewhere else other than hunched over your desk. [emoji4]

Aaannnnddd now I sound like the hippy on BOS...
i would make a terrifying author wouldn't I?
and if u were a hippie you would'nt encourage me to eat Sour Patch Kids as the packaging is harmful to the environment
so dw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)