Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbird_14

HSC
Out of interest, is anyone doing a major project next year for their HSC? This geography project is literally killing me- ok that was a hyperbole- I feel for those who are gonna do the pip next year.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Out of interest, is anyone doing a major project next year for their HSC? This geography project is literally killing me- ok that was a hyperbole- I feel for those who are gonna do the pip next year.
Nup, im glad im not.
Integration is so fun in 3u
Dunno about binomials, what is it about?
binomial theorem
noun
noun: binomial theorem; plural noun: binomial theorems

a formula for finding any power of a binomial without multiplying at length.

Soz i was being smart arse XD. It's alrite, not the best of topics. It ties in with series and sequences and i dont mind that but i dont particularly enjoy it.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Nup, im glad im not.

binomial theorem
noun
noun: binomial theorem; plural noun: binomial theorems

a formula for finding any power of a binomialwithout multiplying at length.

Soz i was being smart arse XD. It's alrite, not the best of topics. It ties in with series and sequences and i dont mind that but i dont particularly enjoy it.
the moment when the dictionary is too advance for you to understand

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
AYE! I'm a great person to be around with, okay :C
I'm doing trial papers!
It's alright WLL, we all love ya

I'm gonna start tmr, no more procrastinating then
Good luck to the both of you and to everyone else doing their trials. Starting from tomorro, i DO NOT wanna see you guys on BOS, you guys should be studying hard out. I expect 100% from everyone so no slacking. Anything short from that and i'll find out where you guys live and backhand each one of you's personally so get yo sorry ass on dat chair and DO DEM PAPERS!!

Btw, Sien if you need help with any questions, make sure you post it. Plus if you need more trial papers, i can link you to a whole bunch.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I believe I am the best kind of person to know :D

Oh btw, anyone play League? We should totally get a game going some time

Sien

HSC

avoiding games like plague, don't want to get addicted
It's alright WLL, we all love ya

Good luck to the both of you and to everyone else doing their trials. Starting from tomorro, i DO NOT wanna see you guys on BOS, you guys should be studying hard out. I expect 100% from everyone so no slacking. Anything short from that and i'll find out where you guys live and backhand each one of you's personally so get yo sorry ass on dat chair and DO DEM PAPERS!!

Btw, Sien if you need help with any questions, make sure you post it. Plus if you need more trial papers, i can link you to a whole bunch.
Actually i don't have any past trial papers lol, link plz

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Today may have been one of the worst days for me thus far. I found out my favourite maths teacher is leaving at the end of this week....Words cant explain how generous and humble he is. I've had him since year 7 (apart from this year) and he has helped me study for every single test and has always been there when i needed advice or when i was distraught. The most devastating part is that he's not gonna be here in my most important year of my life, plus he is the only good 4u teacher at the school. He's been like a father figure to me and i've learnt soo many things from him then just maths. I hope that which ever school he goes to appreciates what a great teacher they have gained.

To make things worse, i got a shitty english mark for test and a disappointing chem mark as well even though chem is one of my strong points and i really did expect myself to get >95%. Getting those marks and hearing that news was a trigger of just rage and i took it out on all my friends when all they wanted to do was help me.

Im gonna take some time off studying and BOS, cause today was way too overwhelming and i need some time to reflect.
..Ill talk to you guys later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sien

HSC
Today may have been one of the worst days for me thus far. I found out my favourite maths teacher is leaving at the end of this week....Words cant explain how generous and humble he is. I've had him since year 7 (apart from this year) and he has helped me study for every single test and has always been there when i needed advice or when i was distraught. The most devastating part is that he's not gonna be here in my most important year of my life, plus he is the only good 4u teacher at the school. He's been like a father figure to me and i've learnt soo many things from him then just maths. I hope that which ever school he goes to appreciates what a great teacher they have gained.

To make things worse, i got a shitty english mark for test and a disappointing chem mark as well even though chem is one of my strong points and i really did expect myself to get >95%. Getting those marks and hearing that news was a trigger of just rage and i took it out on all my friends when all they wanted to do was help me.

Im gonna take some time off studying and BOS, cause today was way too overwhelming and i need some time to reflect.
..Ill talk to you guys later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude that's a really shitty day, your teacher leaving and all that but dw about your marks now, it's only prelim. You still have time to improve so don't beat yourself too hard over it. I'm sure your friends understands :)

But on a different note: I quit maths tutoring today... that may be the best or the worst decision ever

sumtgk

HSC
N/A
Oh man what's with everyone hating on engineering. I hated engineering for first term cause teacher was soo bad, but he got fired and we got a new, young teacher who's fully sick. Plus i know a few people who state ranked engineering so i can get extra help :)
our teacher had a little over a full term off, and nobody else does engineering so our class is mixed with year 12, so it's been pretty rough. the course is also pretty uninteresting

I am the greatest bronze player OCE :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)