• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Prelim: Business Studies Research Task Incorporating a Business Plan (1 Viewer)

Daniel.Safkouni

HSC
Hi can someone send me a copy of an assinment with this title or is similar please im having a little trouble i just want to no how its set out and what you have put down

Thankyou very much

Daniel, :)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Re: Business Studies Research Task Incorporating a Business Plan

I had to do this exact assignment
I don't want to encourage cheating by posting it up though.
The purpose of this assessment is research
the school gives you a long period to do it to conduct your research, get information and to put together the business report
My advice is to check the resources section-Business studies and see other peoples assessment
also if you need to know how to do a business plan see these threads:
http://hsc.csu.edu.au/business_studies/intro/writing/writing.html
http://business.clayton.edu/arjomand/business/writing.html
Good luck :)

edit: i went through the resources section myself and found this:
year 11 assesment task - creating a business plan for an imaginary business - 20/20 by chuck
http://www.boredofstudies.org/cours..._Business_Studies_Assessment_Task_Chuck!!.doc
heres another one
Prelim: Business report on Glue got 50/50! very indepth and precise, good resource
http://www.boredofstudies.org/cours...Business_Studies_Assessment_Task_Perjanik.doc
they should give you some idea about layout

Include an exectutive summary
headings of your choice
conclusion

Last edited:

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
i'll post up my assignment that i did in prelim year.

i got 35/35
but instead of researching on an existing business; i made my own business. this way; i don't htink that you'll be able to "cheat" per se'.

[ edit : sorry. i realised that i uploaded the wrong file. it's incomplete. .. i shall uploade the new one asap ]

Last edited:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
i remember doing that assignment. i researched an existing business but i made up a LOT of it. ended up getting 27/30. if you want i can send you it because the file is too large too post.

leaderofrouge

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
i remember doing that assignment. i researched an existing business but i made up a LOT of it. ended up getting 27/30. if you want i can send you it because the file is too large too post.

lol, i did the same thing as you hopeles5ly. I did it on one of my friend's business, but the reason why I did that was I got rejected from the original business I wanted to do which is my yr 10 work experience business.

And speaking of that, I recommend you to try and do your work experience business too, coz the whole point of the work experience program wasn't just to kick students out of school for 2 weeks and make them taste all the difficulties and arduous feeling/pressure from the "real world"; it was also suppose to let the students try out the industry that the students are interested in.

So in conclusion; unless you really somehow "stuffed up" in that work experience activity... you should consider this as your choice.

random_princess

HSC
in regard to do the assignment i found it easier to make up a business but make it seem realist DONT GO OVERBOARD IT WILL SEEM FAKE

Also do it on a business you would enjoy working for or would like to eventually own or run it will make everything easier

DONT NOT LEAVE IT FOR THE NIGHT BEFORE YOU CAN NOT ACHIEVE GOOD GRADES

I had 8 month to do mine and use every minute of it and got 20/20 but my teacher wanted to give me more....

tajche

HSC
hii just wondering if 'SHinji' uploaded his copy of the assignmentt?? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)