Prematurely bailing on school? (1 Viewer)

sherylbobbins

HSC
Greetings everyone. What are the cons for leaving school 6 days before the official end and actually signing out? Will the school still give me my reference and allow me to attend the graduation and all that jazz. So over my school's bullshit lol :read:

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
-may-cat- said:
you sign out before the hsc?
we sign out after... i am loving school at the moment bludgy and last days seeing friends everyday

zeam

HSC
N/A
why not just stay for 6 days................................................................................................

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
we sign out after... i am loving school at the moment bludgy and last days seeing friends everyday
dammit, im missing out! ive been sick since sunday

ctrlaltv

HSC
i'm pretty sure every school is having fun, celebrating the end of 13 years of education. so why are you sick of school TS?

sherylbobbins

HSC
Ugh everyone is sick of school but I'm one of the few still trying to get in as much study as I can while I can. I'd do so much more at home. Plus, we're not allowed to come to school on our last day before 11:30am otherwise we'll be suspended and prevented from going to the formal :mad: It's beyond sucky.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Just stop turning up? Come in for 15 minutes on the day you're officially meant to sign yourself out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)