[Premiers Award], Average 94 in all courses offering tutoring FiveDock/City/Chats (1 Viewer)

nrgu

HSC
Premiers Award SydGram Av 94HSC courses -tutition FiveDock/Strathfield/City

Hi there,

If you're interested in achieving a great final UAI, then keep reading. If you want to learn how to play the BOS game, then keep reading. I've recently gone through all these hurdles and hoops, and emerged out the other end unscathed, and am prepared to show you guys how its done.

What I'm offering, for all years 12 and under.

Tutoring in 2U/3U Maths, Physics, Advanced English, Music, and Economics.

I scored very highly (details available on request through PM) in these subjects, and am willing to let you know exactly how it's done, its not hard, you just need to know the right way of approaching the problem, and I'll show you how.

I tutor 2 other people already at this point in time in HSC Physics and year 11 Maths, and they have a very positive response.

I currently am holding a scholarship from the University of New South Wales, in my respective course, (B.Sc, BIT), and finished year 12 in 2008 with a year aggregate in the top 30 at Sydney Grammar.

Just shoot me a PM if you're after any more details, my academic transcripts, or other information.

Cheers.

Last edited:

nrgu

HSC
Re: Premiers Award SydGram Av 94HSC courses -tutition FiveDock/Strathfield/City

Update:

Scholarship applications open shortly, PM me to help you write it! :)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Re: Premiers Award SydGram Av 94HSC courses -tutition FiveDock/Strathfield/City

Update:

Scholarship applications open shortly, PM me to help you write it! :)
lol wth....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)